MemoryBank’s Mobile Banking App* puts the banking services you need as close as your iPhone® and iPad®, with easy 24/7 Mobile Check Deposit, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfers, Bill Pay, and much more.
• Touch ID® biometric login on compatible devices** with enhanced security so you don’t have to remember your password, and you feel safer.
• Customizable MemoryAlert notifications – for transactions, deposits and when you go below any specific balance you choose – through push notifications, texts or emails*.
• Instant balance check as easy as swiping down the MemoryBank App’s log-in screen* - no log-in required.
• Locate one of our over 85,000 fee-free ATMs*** nationwide and internationally.
• Find and activate money back Purchase Rewards offers for the kinds of places you like to shop and dine when you use your MemoryBank MasterCard® debit card to pay.
• Use Popmoney® from the MemoryBank App to send and receive money with just about anyone without cash or checks.
Apple Pay®, iPhone®, Touch ID®, iPad® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Popmoney® is a registered trademark of CheckFreePay Corporation, a subsidiary of Fiserv Solutions, Inc.
©2018 MemoryBank, a division of Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC.
*Message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Usage and qualification rates apply.
**Touch ID available for iPhone 5S or higher.
***Number of ATM locations subject to change. Look for all Allpoint, MoneyPass, SUM, or Presto logos as the machine.
- Account Transactions user interface changes
- Updated verbiage for Transfer error flow
- Dropped support for iOS11
- Better support for SSO pages in landscape mode
- Bug fixes and user experience improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Memory Bank pays good interest rates, and provides good access to live customer service. Online and mobile access is a little sketchy, and doesn’t seem to work smoothly from time to time. Fees for ancillaries like checks or overdraft charges are high. On balance, it’s a good value proposition because of the interest rates. If and when they decline to much, I’ll move my banking to a better functioning organization.
Beware of fees!
Opened account and they promptly dropped the interest paid. Also introduced new $15 monthly fee if your balance drops below $1,000 at any time. After first month there got hit with a $3.00 fee for a paper statement I didn’t ask for and wouldn’t expect from an online account. If I want to get nickeled and dimes to death, I might as well open an account with a big name bank that at least has branches all over.
Closing out account right now. Avoid...
I like the great functionality of this app. One thing I wish you could do is transfer money between MyMemoryBank and your external accounts. Either that or setup their checking account to have unlimited worldwide atm refunds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.