Memory lets your enter, track, and cherish. Log your daily ups and downs, save your favourite memories, and track your mood…
Add diary entries, whenever, wherever. Select a matching photo, choose how you feel from a list of emotions, and get a timeline of your historic diary entries.
Track your emotions by the day, week, or month. Keep an emotional tally of how you’re feeling at any given moment. Get emotion analytics automatically curated by Memory.
Toggle the Special option when creating a diary entry, and it’ll be permanently stored in its own Memories tab. Look back and cherish your favourite memories.
APP BY ANISH AGNIHOTRI
Anish Agnihotri is a 17y/o student developer from Toronto, Canada. He loves to lose sleep at hackathons, sing Post Malone, and was an Apple WWDC scholar in 2018.
1. You can now delete individual memories.
1. Placeholder date in Calendar is now responsive to week and month.
2. Images are now properly cropped according to their original dimensions.
3. Haptic feedback has been removed from the emotion selection menu.
4. Various optimization improvements to better your experience!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.