Memory Pairs is a simple and accessible “matching pairs” type game, ideal for young children and learners with special educational needs. It has a clear interface for easy touch selection; simply touch the card to turn it over to see the picture and then try to find its matching pair. Memory Pairs can also be accessed using one or two switch scanning.
Clear and recognisable graphics from Inclusive Technologys’ SwitchIt! Extra range of software are used, covering a range of interesting and fun topics.
Memory Pairs is simple to set up; just use touch or enable one or two switch scanning. Select the number of cards to be displayed, then select from one of the six picture sets and start to play. Touch or scan and select the cards with your switch to see the picture. If you get a match they stay visible and once you match them all you receive a reward.
The clear and simple presentation together with the accessibility of this matching pairs game makes it ideal for use with children with special needs.
• Play by touch or select one switch or two switch scanning.
• Choose to display 4, 6, 8, or 12 cards.
• Pick one of the six picture sets: farm, transport, dinosaurs, sports, wildlife or gadgets.
• Clear and recognisable pictures for easy recognition. Great for language development.
• Interface and switches required for switch access, supports all currently available switch interfaces.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Update for latest iOS
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd 2013
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.