MemoryViews was created for people to “Experience Life ConnectedTM”.
MemoryViews was created for people to “Experience Life ConnectedTM”. This app manages the MemoryViews’ enabled devices you use. It allows families, care communities, or businesses to create their own library of shared photo albums. This app also includes a number of curated photo albums to start your library. You can schedule when and how long each album runs on a Roku enabled TV or device (requires subscription service by MemoryViews).
Suggested areas of use include:
- Multi-generational engagement: Keep up to date on what’s going on in the next generation’s life. It’s easy to get busy and forget to call, but sending pictures from your phone is a snap, so it’s easy to stay connected with this app. Whoever you want to stay in touch with, grandparents, parents, or kids, MemoryViews makes it easy!
- Senior loved ones in care communities: The transition to a long-term care community can be very difficult for both the resident and the family they leave behind. MemoryViews helps your loved one know they are still treasured and not forgotten, by allowing them to stay connected to family through the photos shared with them.
- Memory Care Support: Memory Care is a difficult battle that we personally understand all too well. With MemoryViews, your loved ones can have a constant visual reminder of their family and their shared, long-term memories. Our scheduling feature can help your loved one stay acclimated to the time of day with our curated themes which include sunrise, sunset, and starry nights.
- Use in a long-term care community: Photos displayed of residents engaging and enjoying life in the community. This allows families, when visiting, to have peace of mind seeing their loved one continuing to experience life. Daily community schedules and birthdays can be displayed. This also benefits potential residents and families to get a glimpse of life inside the community.
- For your business: Showcase your products, services, and success stories to educate, interest, and motivate your customers. If you’re family operated, create albums to make them feel they’re a part of your family. In healthcare? Use the scenery and informational images to put your patients at ease and lower anxiety. You can post calendars and birthdays, as well as display photos from company events. Make it your own; the vibe you want YOUR customers to experience (and talk about)!
Curated photo themes included with Basic subscription: Sunrise, Inspiration, Reflection, Sunset, and Starry Nights.
Curated photo themes included with Premium subscription: Basic themes plus Holidays, Seasonal, Gardens, Nature, Sports, and more! This collection is always expanding and is our recommended subscription type!
For more information, visit MemoryViews.com. For help or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated application for new MVTV themes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this!
I am an activity director at an assisted living place with a wide range of abilities in our residents. We have this app running in two different places in our community! The one has a lot of different themes and pictures to allow a peaceful experience as well as a reminder of what the season is, or celebration at the present time of year. Their favorite, of course, is seeing pictures of themselves and their families come up throughout the day. The other one is very interactive and allows their minds to answer trivia, recall old vehicles, presidents, and other interesting and engaging activities. It’s like a spoon fed activity that allows spontaneous engagement at any time of day! It helps keep our minds active with fun built in activities! Thanks for helping me at my job MemoryViews!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Memory Views LLC
- 23.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Memory Views LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.