You received an invitation from your doctor and downloaded the application. Here are your next steps:
1. Application will ask you to allow access to the microphone and speech recognition. Please answer "Yes" to both.
2. Read brief information on how to use MenHealth application presented in the "Welcome" pages.
3. Press the "How does it work" button to read more about the application or press the "Skip" button to get to the "New Test" page. The "START" button will be colored gray.
4. Press "Background" button to start the background measurement, which will last for 5 seconds.
5. It is very important to conduct background measurement in a quiet environment. Please keep it quiet and turn off the bathroom fan during the measurement.
6. When the "Start" button becomes blue, the application will be ready to conduct the test.
7. Place the phone with the microphone looking down towards the toilet at a distance of 2 - 4 feet from the water surface.
8. To start the test, tap on a "START" or say "Start", wait a few seconds, and then start peeing.
9. It is very important to conduct the test in a quiet environment. Please keep it quiet during the test and be sure to pee directly into the water in the toilet. Tap the "Stop" button or say "Stop" when you finish peeing.
10. The application will process the data and present the following test results: dynamic flow chart, maximum flow and voided volume.
11. You have the option to save the test results or not save them. Saved test results (maximum flow, average flow and volume) along with the date and time of the test will appear in the "History" and "Diary" pages.
12. To see the flow chart of a particular test, just tap on the test info on "History" page. To see the results of previously taken tests, please scroll up or down, or tap on the chart icon in right upper corner of the "Diary" page.
13. The application calculates an average curve and dynamic parameters of the tests conducted during the past week, two weeks, one month, three months or any other period of time. Just tap on "View Average Results" button on history page an choose the period of time you are interested in.
14. The application will present the following average parameters: dynamic curve, maximum flow, voided volume, average flow, time to maximum flow, flow time, voiding time and hesitancy time.
15. To send a report with your average parameters and diary to your physician or urologist, please fill in your information in the "My Profile" page, which can be accessed through the Menu tab. Medical ID information can be left blank.
16. From the "Average Curve" page, press "Send Report" button, which will take you to the "Send Report" page. Then, enter your recipient's email and press "Send" button. To send a report copy to yourself, select the "Send me a copy" option.
17. To see the graphical presentation of your saved tests over time (maximum flow, average flow and voided volume), tap on a plot icon in the upper left corner of the "Diary" page.
18. To go back to the "Diary" page, tap the table icon in the left upper corner.
To learn more about MenHealth, please visit us at www.menhealth.me and www.myuroflow.com
The new version of the app enables doctor's access to the patient's test results.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.