Knowledge is power. We’re here to help.
Menopause View is an app that has been designed to inform, educate, and ease the transition for women facing, and going through, menopause. Developed in conjunction with Dr. Richard Buyalos, an internationally recognized leader in reproductive endocrinology, obstetrics and gynecology, Menopause View has the following components:
Easy To Use Calendar
The calendar tracks three important actions:
• Symptoms - track over 25 common menopause related symptoms on a daily basis. When you record your symptoms, they are tracked and displayed on a monthly chart easily viewed in the app. You can also email this chart directly from the app.
• Medications - schedule commonly prescribed medications and supplements with notifications. With these simple reminders you remove the added stress of remembering when to take your medications.
• Journal - keep a daily journal, including photos, of your journey. At any time, your entries can be shared via email directly from the app. This information is helpful to share with physicians, nutritionists, personal trainers or simply to use as a tool to stay organized.
The following tools are available in the app:
• Period View Lite - use a lite version of our popular menstruation app. Track your period on a separate calendar and receive statistics on average length and expected start date. As menstruation tapers off this tool records valuable information for yourself and your care provider.
• Weight Tracker – start with a baseline weight and enter your weight as often as you would like to help monitor any changes.
• Blood Pressure Tracker – this tool will help you get an overall picture of your heart health and better assist you in recognizing health problems.
The app puts valuable information in your hands:
• Glossary - access to over 175 definitions for common terms associated with menopause. All terms and definitions have been reviewed by Dr. Buyalos.
• Blogs - Read blogs by women like you who have insight on topics about menopause. From health tips and the latest research to candid accounts of parenting teenagers while experiencing menopause the bloggers are relatable and interesting.
You have access to Wibloo, a unique shopping experience featuring specialty products that offer relief for women going through menopause. These hand crafted and often one of a kind items are made by women, for women.
To view an overview video for the app, please visit http://www.menopauseview.com/app-video
Menopause View, which is part of the Women's View network of apps designed specifically for women, gives you the option to register free. Once you register in any Women's View app or web site, your username and password will work on any of them. In addition, once you are logged in, key data points are shared across all apps so you only need to enter them once. For more information download the app or visit womensview.com.
Menopause View will never prompt you for a review. We value your time too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thanks in advance!
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Please visit us online at menopauseview.com or email us at email@example.com .
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Meh, needs improvement.
I’ve been trying to use this app since last year when diagnosed in the early stages of menopause. I’d like to track symptoms specific to menopause and my HRT meds. Other app I’ve been using is Period Tracker, which is great but oriented towards those still having periods (TTC, fertility, etc.).
PROS of this app:
Can export report to mail and view as PDF. Can see a chart of your symptoms and journal entries.
Symptoms and meds specific to menopause are there to select (in other app I can add them and remove others that no longer apply)
CONS of this app:
Entering meds. If you use multiple (e.g., Estrogel and Prometrium) when you select the # of days for one (30 for estrogel) it won’t let you select anything else for the other med (Prometrium for 12 days ).
Would be nice as I set up an account to have more than just blogs and storefront on website but be able to see my information from the app there as well.
I am 45 and just recently find out I am premenopausal and so far this app is great for helping me not only track symptoms I might be having on a specific day but my periods if and when I have them. The blogs help me out also if I am having something going on with my body and want to know if it is normal due to menopause or not and to hear other peoples stories make me not feel so alone in this. Also if something is going on with me and my body that I can't explain to my husband I can tell him to open up the app and read things to help him understand what I am going though and if he needs to call my doctor for meds. LOL! Thanks so much for a wonderful app! <3
A lot of glitches
I was excited to find this app but it has numerous glitches
1) doesn’t allow to register
2) doesn’t have an help email
3) doesn’t allow to view FAQ
4) only allow to tag one symptom per day (versus every time you have the symptom)
5) journal entry doesn’t not allow saving unless you back out and restart.
Please update all these issues.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fertility Council, LLC
- 69.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Fertility Council, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.