We spent many years creating the best period and ovulation tracker. We implemented all features requested by our users and put a lot of heart into the app.
• Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
• Keeps history of your menstrual cycles.
• Can track up to four different symptoms (e.g. migraine or abdominal pain).
• Symptom names may be changed.
• Calendar colors may be changed.
• Can track body temperature (in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees).
• Displays basal body temperature charts.
• Text notes (e.g. about period, taken medications, mood, friends) may be attached to each day.
• Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
• The user interface is easy to use and looks good.
• Password protection (if you forgot your password, please enter: passwordrecovery111).
Why should you choose our application?
• It has a modern and elegant look and is easy to navigate.
• We constantly add new features and listen to you.
This app contains optional auto-renewing subscriptions that are offered as in-app purchases. You can select standard, premium or deluxe monthly subscription. Subscriptions allow you to use the app without advertisments, synchronize data between devices using cloud services and to use more features. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period; your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app mainly to keep track of my period since I was on birth control but it does have options. I’ll probably consider paying for it later on for all the extra ovulation info but for now it’s just to track my cycle. I haven’t had any problems using the app. I really like it because you can see when your next period may be and the days you are ovulating (you can see it as a calendar form and a timeline almost.). You can clearly see the days you bleed including details you may have to note for that particular day(light, med, heavy, etc.) as well as any specific notes you need to record. I find it EXTREMELY helpful when I see my doctor and especially when I was on birth control. I would bleed randomly and mark it on my chart to have the info in one place. Now that I’m off birth control, I’ll be more regular and I hope to see this app still works great for me! Other than that, the only thing I will say that isn’t the best is that the discussion board seems old ?? I don’t know maybe it just isn’t used by others as much as I personally would.
This is a great app, it actually works. I’ve been using a calendar and being 3-5 days off. But then I found this app! Yay! It would be great if we could add our own symptoms like headache, cramps, cravings, etc. Also, a part to insert your age because some people may be irregular because they had their first one, so their predictions can be better for them. Speaking of which, I’ve been irregular for a while and I’m back to starting at my normal times but the predictions look a little weird. It says I’ll start in the middle of the next month. Not sure if this is normal. Even though I start in the beginnings of months again, it still predicts in the middle of the month. So I think the age thing might help. Overall, this is a great app and I recommend it. But I do hope you consider my suggestions. Thanks for taking your time to read my review of the app.
I use this regularly
My irregular cycle makes it difficult to remember dates, so this app makes it easy to track and also keep notes on. It's very helpful for me to refer to different symptoms I've experienced and give specific dates for them as well as my cycle. I'm not using this for pregnancy, but it has been really helpful to consider when ovulation is occurring, pms, etc. Easy interface and simple to use. Graph(s?) are linear but could be more useful if you were able to view more data on the screen, for example notes or other symptoms marked "yes.” I’ve also started to use this to track my migraines and other symptoms I regularly experience now to avoid triggers and note patterns. It would be helpful if I could print out the dates with notes/symptoms to show my doctor.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EFRAC - FILIP NOWORYTA
- 1.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 EFRAC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version of Menstrual Period Tracker (No Ads, More Features) $5.99
- Full Version of Menstrual Period Tracker (No Ads, More Features) $3.99
- Full Version: No Ads, Set Colors, Track Menstrual Period & Ovulation $4.99
- Full Version: No Ads, Set Colors, Track Menstrual Period & Ovulation Easily $4.99
- Full Version of Menstrual Period Tracker (No Ads, More Features) $12.99
- Full Version (No Ads) $3.99
- Full Version: No Ads, Set Colors, Track Menstrual Period & Ovulation $16.99