The application is based on the scientific research. It helps to determine the fertile days of the month, so you can either achieve or avoid pregnancy. The application uses the date of the last period and shows the date of the next period, the best days to conceive a baby, the ovulation day and when you can avoid pregnancy.
* Scientific Research *
The popular baby gender prediction method is used by default. But it’s based only on the widely-spread theory by Landrum Shettles. The application also supports the scientific baby gender prediction method. It’s based on the scientific research by Rodrigo Guerrero and the statistics of thousands of women.
You can change the gender prediction method on the “Settings” screen. But remember that either gender prediction method shows only slightly higher chances of conceiving a girl or a boy and it never guarantees the result.
* Full Version *
This is the full version of the application. You will be able to see the following data:
- The probability of getting pregnant on the current or on any selected day.
- The probability of conceiving a girl or a boy using the selected gender prediction method.
- Chances of getting pregnant during the current period.
- Chances of conceiving a girl or a boy during the current period.
* How to Use *
To generate the menstrual calendar you have to provide the following data:
- The first day of the last cycle (select the day and use the button “Add”).
- Average length of the menstrual cycle (adjust it on the “Settings” screen).
- Length of the luteal phase (most women can use the default value).
The application works best for women with regular menstrual cycle. But average cycle length is also a good way to predict when the ovulation should happen.
Fixed multiple issues with the fonts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have to purchase to get more features
Pay $1.99 to use more features but app is free
Trying to conceive
Perfect app for knowing your fertile days if you are trying to conceive. I've gotten pregnant 3 times using this app!
If you need to track your period, check when is your ovulation week and have all control over your sexual activity, then use this app! It's great and easy to use!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anastasia Kovba
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2020 Anastasia Kovba
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.