Easily create meal plans for yourself or others and track nutritional information per meal. Manage your own recipes and import new ones from popular recipe web sites. Keep track of what you have in your pantry (and how many), and integrate it all into your shopping list in one application!
With a Pro subscription, you can store your data in the cloud and sync between multiple iOS devices!
• Multi-Profile support - Makes planning meals for multiple people and family members simple!
• Integrates with the Apple Health App.
• View the day's meal plan and your shopping list on your Apple Watch
• Completely customizable to meet your needs
• Plan out your meals exactly how you like them using items and recipes from your own pantry
• Track nutritional information for your foods and recipes and see your daily total
• Can save your daily nutritional values in the Apple Health App
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry to make meal planning and shopping lists simple
• Find items quickly with our own online database of products
• With the advanced pantry, you can track quantities of items in your pantry and have it auto adjust based on meal plan usage. You can also set thresholds to have items added to your shopping list automatically when you get low!
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, and add your own favorite recipes
• Create a shopping list automatically based on the meal plans you've created
• Set item prices per store for comparison shopping and estimating your total bill
• Universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Includes some of the most common panty items to get your started.
• Web interface for easier recipe entry (with subscription)
• Mark items as favorites to quickly add them to your shopping list
• Add your own images to recipes
• Supports custom stores for your shopping lists
• Easily swap meals from one date to another.
• Add your own meal types (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc).
• Organize food and recipes by creating your own categories
• Add notes to meals
• Move and copy individual meals to a different date
• Email meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
• Free syncing, backup, and restore of your data
• Barcode scanner for quickly adding new items
• Print (or email) a monthly or weekly meal plan directly to an AirPrint compatible printer.
• Export meal plans to PDF
Menu Planner's pricing model is changing! The app itself is now free to install and all local features will be available at no cost. To support online syncing to the cloud, a subscription will now be required to sync your data and share between devices. This will allow me to continuing to offer and expand the online features going forward. Thank you for your continued support!
-Fixed some bugs that would cause Menu Planner to crash.
-Fixed some bugs with syncing.
-Added a new account screen. Now you can sign into your Menu Planner account and turn syncing on or off without having to sign out.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great potential, but...
I’ve had this app for over six months, and I want to use it so much more than I do, but I have to manually enter all of the information for my pantry items: it’s very time consuming, and frustrating when there’s a barcode scanner and the appearance that there is an online databank that theoretically can retrieve information about a product by scanning a barcode.
This feature—having the option to pull up product information with a barcode—would make this app so much more powerful. I’m disappointed that I haven’t found any way to contact the developer to find out which brands or stores are included in the database: maybe I’d shop somewhere else if I knew which barcodes would scan.
Very up and down app
I'd give this 1 start, but it did seem to work at one point and I'm hoping they get it fixed soon. It seems like every other update breaks more than it fixes. I used it quite a bit when I first got it about a year ago. Had started putting receipts in and was going to start using it for pantry tracking/grocery shopping. But the interface was a bit clunky and it fell out of use. I used it occasionally when it got updated, but there was always something that made it more work than it was worth. I started using it again a few weeks ago, and now it's practically useless. My biggest complaints are its speed (slow to doesn't respond), and quantities. Examples: Enter 1/4 cup grated Parmesan in a recipe and the app converts it to .3 cups when you view the recipe. Open the recipe to edit, select the item, and it's there as 1/4 cup. Also, at times items don't get added to menus when you click the "+" (as far as you can tell), but come back to that day's menu plan later and it's in there multiple times. And finally, sometimes I can't open a recipe from the menu plan from that day. I have to go to the sidebar menu, open the recipes list, and search for it.
Very Disappointed w/New Subscription Model
I am writing in response to the recent decision of the developer to unfairly force long time users into purchasing the “Pro” version in order to use the sync and web access features. My family has been using this app for 4 years, now, and it is very good. Some functionality could be improved with the importing of recipes, but this app has really helped us schedule our family meals, as well as become our recipe library. I am quite upset about having to pay ~$20/year, now! I understand there are costs being incurred, but I strongly disagree with punishing loyal customers who rely on this app daily! We have over 300 recipes/entries in the app, so now we have a gun to our head to either pay to continue to access our own recipe library or try to find another app and start the entire process over again...is that fair? I am not opposed to paying to help offset the costs incurred; however, I believe it should be a lesser amount for loyal customers. So, I strongly urge the developer to reconsider the current plan of action! I recommend “grandfathering” loyal customers and cutting the cost to $10/year while charging new customers the $20/year.
- Alan Bowman
- 39 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 InnovaDev, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription (1 Month) $1.99
- Pro Subscription (12 months) $19.99
- Pro Subscription (6 Months) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.