Display world clocks on the menu bar.
1 to 5 cities can be added.
Can check the time of each cities at a specific time on the popover.
Add cities in Indonesia
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a few improvements
1) Unable to turn off my local time - I already have that from the OS which gives me a nice "full" display for local, I just want simple clean times for my other time zones. Menu bar real estate is scarce, so having an indicator that I don't want is annoying.
2) Only option for month is numeric, would like "Oct" instead of "10" for that option.
3) Should be able to display the "Caption" name without having to also display the date, but that option isn't there. The cites/countries is very limited, but like others I got around that by picking a city in the time zone and editing the name. OK work-around.
4) Would like a way to arrange the location on the menu bar if that's possible w/ mac. This app doesn't show up in the startup apps list and instead launches itself at startup if selected, so maybe out of luck on that one.
Almost there but best on App Store
Best on App Store. Only one here where you can edit the time zones to say what you want each to say, with a limit on characters. You are also limited to just five time zones unless you click to display the "mac" time zone. Then you can drag the map to change that time zone. I don't know how this will affect your system clock if at all but this is the best app to see all five time zones on the menu bar at once and be able to edit the labels of each to your preference, like "SEA, Denver, MSP/FL, Reykja, Morocco"... which is what I have. You can see that I changed the label of Chicago to MSP/FL because I know people in those two time zones. Four stars due to only five time zones allowed and the time zone selection list for the USA is limited... they expect you to choose the coorect time and edit the displayed label, which works but takes some brain power to figure out. This is the only one here where you can show five time zones at once labeled how y ou want it... for I think was .99 cents USD.
Works ok, could do a lot more with a simple change
I need it to keep track of multiple time zones I work with on a daily basis. The database of cities/countries is very limited, but I can get around that by selecting by timezone. The one change that would really make my day is to enter custom labels for my timezones, so that I can label one “Israel”, another one “Penang”, etc.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NagisaWorks, K.K.
- 7.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © NagisaWorks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.