◆◆◆ Time Limited Special Offer (reg. $9.99 USD) ◆◆◆
THE PERFECT TWITTER APP FOR YOUR MAC - PRO VERSION
MenuTab Pro for Twitter is new way to access your Twitter. Doesn't have enough space for a menubar app? Not a problem. We introduce MenuTab Pro that will stick on edges of your screen.
MenuTab Pro for Twitter with these Charming features:
Access your Twitter with "1 click" from your menubar，red icon in menubar, Desktop mode with attachments, Popup notifications, Stealth mode, Full screen support and much more!
1. It is Convenient to access to Twitter via your Mac's menu bar.
Access your Twitter with "1 click" from your menubar or you can via its customizable hot key (Command + G).
2. New notifications with customizable audio alerts.
When you've got tweets via a vivid red menu bar icon we've made it really simple to know.
3. Mobile & desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes.
4. Popup notifications support.
You can enable a popup notification for every time you receive tweets
5. Stealth mode, adjust the transparency of the tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to secretively check your tweets without anyone else noticing.
6. Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window to your liking.
7. Tab can be dragged and pulled using physical principle.
8. Auto hidet Tab when inactive eg. for watch movie.
You'll soon be able to discover tweets when you receive it the software icon is colored.
MenuTab Pro for Twitter is a 3rd party application for Twitter and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Twitter Inc. Twitter and the Twitter Logo are trademarks of Twitter Inc.
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store. If you have a question, please contact us through our support mail. Thank you!
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
notification just once
Ratings and Reviews
Could Be SO Much Better. Doesn
The one nice feature I like about menutab apps is that they appear at the top without an obtrusive icon in the dock. However, there are quite a few missing features that the MenuTab for Twitter could easily include with updates and maybe even exploit before other developers.
1) If the menu icon at the top itself showed notifications that would be super nice
2) The featured twitter app made by twitter also provides an option to receive only certain notifcations about tweets rather than every single time someone you follow posts which can be hundreds of times a minute
3) The sound notification feature also is screwed up and it plays the default tone and the custom tone (if you chose one) simultaneously. Just a little annoying but probably an easy fix.
If you work on adding some cool changes and outshowing Twitter Inc. you will not only earn my 5 star rating but downright respect and consumer service!
Won’t even run!
Purchased, downloaded, installed and wouldnt run. DOA!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.