Play graphically rich puzzles that will challenge you to spot differences and improve your brain.
You might improve attention and concentration skills when playing Meow Quest.
Go on adventures with two curious cats. Help them spot five differences between two almost identical but still different pictures. By playing levels you will collect rewards – the fish. Use the fish to unlock new levels and progress till the end of the story.
The game will challenge your ability of paying attention to details and finding five differences on each level.
• Many adventures to play with dozens of unique levels in each adventure
• Hidden objects are scattered on the screen in the places you expect the least
• Adventure themes: Dracula and Transylvania, Halloween, Christmas and New Years, Ancient Pyramids, Bigfoot, Solar System
Please, do send your feedback @meowquest .
The game is specifically optimized for tablets and it looks gorgeous on high or very high resolution devices.
• Full Retina HD Support
• iPhone Retina, iPhone 5 & iPad Retina
• Support all iOS devices: iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Unlimited time boost is working properly
New life timer is working correctly
Magnifying glass action is visible
Ratings and Reviews
This is a GREAT offline game! My only complaints are that it doesn't show what differences you MISSED in a given puzzle, & that all the puzzles in the second half of the first chapter don't work for me! :( I haven't NEEDED to play them as I'm still fully completing previous levels, but I can see this issue causing me to quit playing altogether eventually :/ Otherwise, This Game Rocks! :D
This game could be fun if it wasn't so glitchy. You have to tap on five differences. The problem is that sometimes when you tap on a difference it thinks you tapped in the wrong place and deducts time from the timer, even though I'm tapping in the exact right place. Annoying!
Some differences I've tapped several times, and each time it deducted extra time from the timer until finally I ran out of time and lost a life.
Thinking maybe it was just me, I gave the game to my husband, and he experienced the same frustrating glitch over and over again. If it wasn't for that, the game would be fun. But as it is, it's frustrating.
Love it, but......
I love this game, I play all the time. My kids love to help me find the differences, too. The only problem is, every time I unlock the level after the cemetery, my screen goes black and I have to close it. When I reopen it, the level is locked again. I earned every single fish that was available and no new levels would unlock, had to delete the game and reinstall...and it happened again!!! Please fix, otherwise it's gonna get boring fast having to keep replaying the same levels over and over with no gain. I will give five stars for sure if I can finally advance!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Digitalists Interactive Agency Ltd
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Digitalists Interactive Agency, Developer: Molfar Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of 4500 coins $1.99
- Bag of 30 000 coins $9.99
- Vault of 70 000 coins $18.99
- Handful of 2000 coins $0.99
- Chest of 12 000 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.