1) What is the purpose of the application?
To ensure that managers and floor residents following the budgets in common living areas,
reporting technical malfunctions and managing management protocols related to the common living area in a mobile environment.
2) Who is the target audience?
Those who live and work in apartments, sites and similar places.
3) Does your app access any paid content or services?
It is not currently accessing any paid content or services.
4) Describe the paid content or services in the app and the payment methods used to pay
Currently does not have any payment method. We will integrate one of the online payment
infrastructures in the future in order to receive common life dues and bill payments through the application.
5) Do individual customers pay for content or services or buy for a company users?
The communal area managers pay for the use of content and services for the floor
occupants and himself.
6) Will this application be used in one company or many client companies?
Multiple customers will use it in multiple living areas.
7) Is this app designed for a specific company's internal use (employees, partners, etc.)?
This application has been designed for those who lives, works and provides services in
common areas, either permanently or temporarily.
8) How do users get an account?
Thanks to an admin account we have opened for a living area manager account, they can get
an account by identifying users. Users can access their accounts with admin approval.
9) Is there a fee to create an account?
There is no direct fee for creating an account. To use this software application, living area
managers pay direct to us, they do not use the app to make this payment.
10) In which countries this application will be distributed primarily ?
You can now receive notifications through the application.
User interface improvements have been made.
Some bug fixes have been made.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.