Merchant App is a cloud based mobile point-of-sale for Merchants and individuals.
You now have exactly what your customers have been asking for- a mobile payment service...easy, convenient and cost effective! Make your loyal customer happy!
Some of the features include:
• Link your existing card processor accounts like Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, Braintree, BeanStreams, CardConnect, and Intuit (QuickBooks) within the Merchant App.
• Scan cards from Buyer's wallets to accept payments with the mobile phone
• Merchants can also manually enter plastic card number to process the payments from their customers.
• Anywhere/Anytime - no add-on hardware required to process payment transactions.
• Multi-layer security and multiple encryption technologies ensure that the app is strongly secure.
• Sales history of all the transactions done using Merchant App
• Add sales tax
• Inclusion of Tip in the transaction.
• Optionally Merchant can ask Shopper with PayApp Wallet to enter zip code of the card for further authentication.
• Optionally set PIN for the access of the Merchant App.
• For security reasons this app won't work on jail broken devices.
PayApp does not charge any transaction or monthly fee to Merchants. This app is absolutely to use.
PayApp is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant platform.
Premium Account is optionally available as a subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Terms of service: https://payapp.io/tos.php
****** 1.9.1 ******
- UI bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
You get what you (don’t) pay for. Very limited options, zero customization, and no tech support. To be fair, it gets the job done. You manually enter credit card info and it sends funds to Stripe. Unfortunately, sometimes my customers did not receive an email receipt for their purchases. There are much better options out there for a small fee, including Big Cartel and Payment for Stripe.
I use this app to process payments using card reader. I have both versions: for iPhone and for iPad - both works great for me
I really want this app to work because I was really hoping to find something to use with my Braintree account but I have tried a few times in the past and I tried again today and I just can't get it to work. First of all you can logging in to an account you set up a Rudy's confusing. If you try to set up a new account with the same email it doesn't tell you till the fourth step in the process that you can do it. But anyhow if you get in and you try to use the scan feature it doesn't explain it all out works. I tried to use the photo feature and it crashed the app and I could not get back into the app and restarted.
So now I can't try the third option which is to enter a card manually. Overall this is a great idea but very poorly executed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PayApp Inc
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PayApp Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Merchant Account $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.