Mere is a journal app which asks three easy-to-answer questions about your day.
*2017 Congressional App Challenge Winner*
“Highly innovative and will help users daily as they document their thoughts and emotions”
- Rep. Anna G. Eshoo, CA-18
Though we all know keeping a journal is beneficial (to your health, mindset, communication skills, etc.), most of us don't set aside the time to write lengthy paragraphs. Mere, on the other hand, takes less than 5 minutes of your day.
Most journal apps give you a blank screen and tell you to start writing. Not Mere. Mere is different. It asks three specific questions each day: the first two stay the same, while the third varies - it might ask, “What problems did you solve today?” or “What new thing did you learn today?”
* Map: Tag locations and see them appear on the map tab.
* Photos: Add photos to your daily entry, and view them later in the photos tab.
* Stats: View information such as your average mood and how many entries, photos, and locations you’ve entered.
* Calendar: Browse previous entries and feel nostalgic.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.