Mersenne - AUv3 Plugin Synth 4+
Mersenne is a synthesizer that combines two FM synthesis modules with a noise generator and resonator to create a bell sound. With simple operations, you can create bell sounds with complex attack sounds that are difficult to create with FM synths.
- This product is compatible with iPads and iPhones, but not compatible with Apple Silicon Macs.
- This product mainly contains basic presets that are useful as a starting point for sound creation. Please note that there are no huge amount of presets. Enjoy making sounds.
# Synthesizer Engine
- Tone A/B: FM Synthesis
- Noise + Filter
# Programmable Arpeggiator
You can easily create your own pattern.
# Universal App
It is compatible with iPad and iPhone and has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.
# Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use this AUv3 Plug-In in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3).
You can stream live audio directly to an Audiobus compatible application. See https://audiob.us for more information.
# Ableton Link
Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a local network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
# MIDI input
- Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI Input
- MIDI clock synchronization
- MIDI controller mapping
# Preset sharing
You can share your presets with other users. You can add presets created by other users to your preset library using the iOS Share Extension feature.
# More information
Introductory videos and manuals can be found on the website below.
- The Synthesizer Engine has been fine-tuned for oscillator phases, envelopes, etc. You can revert to the previous Synthesizer Engine in the settings screen. These settings are saved in presets, and different versions of the Synthesizer Engine can be used with each preset.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great sister synth to Laplace
I return to this synthesizer app, regularly, because it does what music apps are supposed to do, a unique sound with a simple interface. Laplace is my favorite of the ice works apps, but this is a great companion/expansion to Laplace, especially for the billed use, tuned percussion. I do like Laplace better for strings and plucks and keys. This one is really fun to play with a drum pad midi controller (tuned to a scale, if you like) for marimba, and bell like sounds.
One of my favorite iOS synths. Being able to import third party sounds, along with the included great sounds, really sets this apart from other iOS offerings. The best part of this synth, however, is how responsiveness of the developer! Bugs are squashed very quickly with timely updates. Must buy!
Lots of good percussive sounds coming out of this one and a lot more! Get it now!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iceWorks, Inc.
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iceGear
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.