Clear your mind and relax with a unique audio visual meditation experience.
Mesmerize combines engaging visuals with soothing psycho-acoustic music and expertly crafted guided meditations to give you an all encompassing meditation experience.
• Relieve Stress
• Lower Anxiety
• Better Sleep
• Enhance Self-Awareness
• Deeper Relaxation
• Reduce Pain
• Increase Focus
• In fact, there are many more proven benefits to meditation. The impact of a consistent meditation practice can have a profound impact on the overall quality of your life.
• Engaging Visuals; uniquely hypnotic visuals designed to mesmerize you. Control their speed with a slider.
• Soothing Psycho-Acoustic Music; designed based on clinically validated principles to ease your body into a state of relaxation.
• Guided Meditations; expertly crafted to help you on your meditation journey.
• Sleepy Stories; doze off quickly with drowsy tales.
• Focus Music; music designed to help you beat distractions and concentrate.
• Visual Breathing; the speed of visuals will automatically adjust to your selected breathing pattern.
• Audio Fusion; mix outside audio with Mesmerize playback.
• Timer; set Mesmerize to automatically stop after a period of time.
• Variable Volumes; control the voice and music volumes separately to get your perfect balance between the two.
• Offline Compatible; download your favorite content to listen later in airplane mode.
• Variable Visualization Speed; speed up or slow down the visuals to find your perfect pace.
• Random Modes; don't like choosing? Automatically chose a random from your favorites or a particular content category.
• Healthkit; track your "Mindful Minutes" when using Mesmerize
• Privacy Focused; no ads, no marketing emails, no logins or passwords, no accounts, no crazy permissions. In the age of information intrusion, Mesmerize is specifically designed to leave you alone.
• Loving Kindness
• Emotional Wellbeing
• Self Care
• Ease Pain
• Chronic Pain
WHO WE ARE
For years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of "functional music" with Pzizz, our app that helps people beat their insomnia and get great sleep.
We write pretty extensively about the Science behind Pzizz on our blog (blog.pzizz.com), and spend an enormous amount of time turning research into reality.
Our formula has proven pretty successful for Pzizz. But sleep isn’t the only area that our technology and content can be useful for. And that’s why we’re introducing Mesmerize. You can learn more about the science of Mesmerize at www.MesmerizeApp.com/Science
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS
When you download Mesmerize you can opt into a 7 day free trial. Mesmerize offers auto-renewing monthly/yearly subscription options for access to the app's features and content. Your Mesmerize subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and payment will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription or trial ends. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
As with all of our apps, if you would like to use Mesmerize but have trouble affording it please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with our financial assistance program.
While we can't keep bringing great experiences to the world without making money, we know not everyone that needs access to our content can afford it, and we're happy to help.
Read more about our terms, conditions and privacy here:
• A library of "Focus Music" has been added; audio designed from the ground up to help you beat distractions and concentrate. Each focuscape has two intensity levels: "Low" and "High." Generally Low is better for lower cognitive tasks (e.g. manual data entry) and High for higher cognitive tasks (e.g. coding), although personal preference plays a large role in what works for you. So try it out!
• Added Healthkit support for Mindful Minutes
• New "Sleepy Stories": Halloween Lullaby, The Barcelona Way
• New videos added.
• Landscape support. Now you can mirror your iphone screen to airplay compatible devices while playing Mesmerize with width landscape experience.
• iPad menus fixed
• Adjusted home bar to hide during playback
• Minor bug fixes, performance improvements, and UI tweaks.
If you're loving the frequency of updates and the product in general, take some time to leave us a review. It really helps a lot. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, will be back.
Current intel on managing subscriptions: Settings, Apple ID graphic at top, subscriptions then it tells you what you are already trialing and you can cancel but Mesmerize will still be listed in your subscriptions to easily resubscribe. I was able to scroll through the animations and hear a sample story by hitting I think more options for subscriptions then the x in the top left of the starting screen. It actually did not start a subscription or trial a at all when I tried it just now but I think the app is really well made and has a nice variety of animations.
Good App. One major and minor problem.
There are two features I almost expected but didn’t get to enjoy while using this app. First being there was no way to bookmark my favorite visualizers from the wide variety that are available. Kind of annoying going all the way back to find some of them but that is a minor annoyance. The second problem, the major one, is that the app forces you to listen to the app’s audio. What I mean by this is that even though you can mute the app audio, having your own music or audiobook streaming in the background is not available while it is open. No matter how much you try the app will override your music and play nothing instead (if you have the app audio turned off). I used the free trial because this DID look like an app I would use very very regularly, but after those two key details not being present, I cannot fork money over for a monthly or year round subscription.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
The audio feature you're looking for is actually already there. Just turn on the "audio fusion" feature in the three dots menu.
I used the free trial. No issues
Not sure what everyone is complaining about but if you it the X at the top left of the subscription option, it lets you try a 7 day trial without having to pay anything. That being said, very very cool way to learn to meditate. It really cleanses out the mind of trash and help you focus on just one point. The same concept as real meditation.
- Rockwell Ventures Inc
- 415.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Rockwell Ventures
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $59.99
- Yearly $59.99
- Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.