Messy is a challenging, yet relaxing grid-based puzzle game.
The rules are simple, but the strategy to master the game takes time to develop. Enjoy an exciting mix of luck and skill. You choose how to move your pieces, but new pieces are placed on the board at random. Once you start playing, you'll be hooked!
- Free to Play — Play Messy on Easy or Medium difficulty for free!
- No advertisements!
- Play at your own pace. There's no clock to race against.
- Compare your high score with your friends' on GameCenter.
- Sync Your Game Process — Your games are automatically saved to iCloud and sync across devices.
- Unlock the "Difficult" mode and Challenge levels for a single in-app purchase of $1.99.
- Undo mistakes using the "Undo" button. You can earn Undos by scoring points, or by purchasing a pack with an in-app purchase.
How to Play:
- Drag pieces to move them.
- Pieces can only be moved in paths — they can't jump over other pieces.
- Match 5 or more pieces in a row to score.
- Don't let your board fill up!
- Play over 40 custom Messy challenges.
- Challenge yourself with 4 alternate board layouts.
- Match the required pieces to complete each level.
- Unlock for a one-time $1.99 in-app purchase.
- Adds over 15 new Achievements to reward you for progressing in the game
- Adds new colorblind mode to assist with differentiating between piece colors
- Adjusts game scoring to reward more difficult moves (You're now rewarded for longer match streaks, longer matched sequences, and matching multiple sequences in a single turn)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun puzzle game
Great game for taking a break from stressful work. Love that you get a “do-over” if you make a mistake.
This game rocks!
I’m absolutely obsessed. This game is so fun and is my go-to game now. I can’t stop playing it!
This is a game of excellent caliber
- Benjamin Congdon
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Benjamin Congdon
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Undos $0.99
- Full Game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.