Metadata Converter 4+
Photos Exif Editor & Viewer
- Offers In-App Purchases
HURRY UP!! FREE Download
Advanced Photos Metadata Editor and Viewer
***Metadata Editor + Metadata Viewer + Renamer + Metadata Exporter***
***GENERAL - DATE/TIME - CAMERA - GPS - IPTC - XMP***
--Remove private metadata & add own copyright--
Metadata Converter is an intuitive batch photos metadata editor, viewer and renamer.
Correct EXIF/IPTC/XMP metadata tags in your photos: place GPS coordinates, remove private information from your photos, correct or set capture dates, add your own copyright and more.
• Easiest way to reads & writes GENERAL, EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, DATE metadata and more...
• Supports batch photos metadata editing and delete.
• Supports various common image formats including RAW formats.
• Save your settings that you may reuse by creating “Preset”.
• Batch Rename Option
• Batch Photos Metadata Export Option
• Clear Metadata Information individually or selected batch photos.
• Edited fields are Highlighted for reference.
• GPS Location Manager to find location by name, coordinates and drag & drop in Map.
• Smart Date Editor to Keep Original, Empty Value, Select Date, Update Date, Inc/Dec Original Date and Inc/Dec Original Time.
• User perspective easy interface with light and dark mode.
Supports full READ/ WRITE image formats:
⁃ TIF/ TIFF
⁃ SRF and more
• GENERAL: Artist, Image Description, Copyright, Software, User Comment
• DATE/ TIME: Original Date/ Time, Creation Date, Modify Date
• CAMERA: Make, Camera Model Name, Owner Name, Serial Number, ISO, F Number, Focal Length, Focal Length in 35mm Format, Flash, Orientation, Exposure Mode, Exposure Program, Exposure Time, Metering Mode, Scene Capture Type, White Balance, Saturation, Sensing Method, Sharpness, Subject Distance Range, Lens Make, Lens Model, Lens Serial Number
• GPS: GPS Latitude, GPS Latitude Ref, GPS Longitude, GPS Longitude Ref, GPS Altitude, GPS Altitude Ref
• IPTC: By Line, By Line Title, Copyright Notice, Headline, Caption Abstract, Writer Editor, Object Name, Category, Supplemental Categories, Keywords, Sub Location, City, Province State, Country Primary Location Name, Country Primary Location Code, Original Transmission Ref, Special Instructions, Credit, Source
• XMP: Serial Number, Lens, Create Date, Modify Date, Photoshop Create Date
• Others: Compression, Document Name, FX Resolution, FY Resolution, Host Computer, Primary Chromaticities, Spectral Sensitivity, Sensitivity Type, Standard Output Sensitivity, Compressed Bits Per Pixel, Max Aperture Value, Color Space, Light Source, Digital Zoom Ratio
For any queries, suggestions, or bugs, kindly email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give it a try and We would love to hear your reviews to make any improvements in future versions of this app. We expect to have an active development cycle powered by your valuable feedback and support!!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Resolved copy/past issue in textfields
Ratings and Reviews
Nope - Didn't make changes
I tried to change the date created for a folder of photos. It went through the proces and made copies of the images in a new folder. But the dates were the same. And you can't do multiple tests. After it failed on the first 15, it requires you to purchase it.
On the other hand, I've had the same problem with other EXIF editors. Maybe it's me.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Sorry for your inconvenience! Kindly connect us at email@example.com so that we can work on your issue and help you. Thanks
No copy/paste -- useless!
This is identical to Photos Exif Tool. Neither of which has copy and paste. If you want to enter the same data to several photos, or paste in Google Maps coordinates, you are out of luck. HOW CAN ANY APP NOT HAVE COPY AND PASTE!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Dear User, This app is used for batch metadata editing in photos. You can apply the required field update for all selected images with a click. We are not understanding your copy and past feature. If you have a need for other features then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org we will look at your needs. Thanks
Very Good with One Caveat
This is an excedllent program already and the developer has indicated that, in the next version, my recent request that to include a mechanism to alphabetize presets will be granted. Good program, responsive tech support!
Developer Response ,
We have considered your suggestion to sort presets according alphabetize in Metadata Converter. We will release a new build with this feature on Mac App Store shortly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MONEYPLANT TECHNOLOGIES
- 13 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Moneyplant Technologies. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Metadata Converter Pro $9.99