MetaGear is a simple to use app to view and edit the information (geotag, date, camera, copyright etc.) stored within your photos. With this app you can simply and quckly edit the tags of batch of images (like deleting geotag, or copyright).
With MetaGear you can:
• view Exif, IPTC, JFIF, TIFF tags from the images, in human readable format
• add, edit or delete tags
• edit tags of several images at the same time
• select the geolocation on map
• shift creating date of all the photos by selected time interval
• create presets of metadata changes that you can apply further.
• delete metadata completely
• set custom output image size
• set sequential naming for the processed images
- crash fix
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! But can you fix a bug please?
Great app!! But there seems to be a bug (also in the iOS app). If you have the JPEG quality at 100% (overwriting file) it doubles the image in size. In other words, if I have 3.5 MB file that I’m adding some exif dates and I use 100% quality, I expect it to be around 3.5-ish MB in size, right? Well, the 100% creates a 7.0 MB file instead. If I set it to 99% it doesn’t happen, it just gives me a 3.4 MB file instead. Can you take a look into this please?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.