Metal Calculator is a tool with history tape & reusable calculations useful in a wide range of applications commonly employed by students, engineers, architects, builders and material traders.
* Calculator accepts inputting any dimension / weight in units independent of each other. For example, width can be entered in inches, while height in millimeters and length in yards or meters.
* All parameters (currencies, cm-inch, Fe-Au) can be changed on the fly.
* Properties can be displayed in either the original English units or converted to metric with the click of a button.
* Both Imperial and Metric systems are supported and can be mixed at will in both for both input & output.
+ 20 metals...
+ 40 Aluminum Alloys
* Select currency (USD, RUB, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY) and/or enter its equivalent in USD.
* Select unit: centimeters (cm) or inches (in).
* You can modify each material’s price by selecting it in the list and entering value in the field above.
* If custom price is zero, the app uses default price.
* All parameters can be changed on the fly.
* Choose object type.
* Choose material using slider at the top of the window or select it in the list.
* Enter required values in blue fields or change them using sliders.
* Price, volume and weight parameters are calculated on the fly.
* Click Save to add new entry to the history tape below.
* Select current object using slider and up/down buttons.
* You can delete current object by clicking "-" button.
* You can look at the object from different angles using vertical slider, dragging the mouse and via mouse gestures.
• Added 40 commonly used aluminum alloys.
• Dark mode support.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 6.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Aleksandr Varaksa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.