GET PAID FOR SENDING MONEY
Metal Pay is the best way to send money to friends. It’s the only payments app that allows you to send cash and crypto to friends AND rewards you for doing it. When you send or receive an eligible cash transaction, you can receive a cryptocurrency reward for up to 5% of the transaction value. Paying friends has never been this much fun!
BUY AND SELL CRYPTO
Trade 16 of the most popular cryptocurrencies directly from the app. Just link your bank, add cash to your account, and start trading. All cash you add or receive is held in an FDIC insured bank account.
Learn more at metalpay.com.
List of States and Territories where Metal Pay is currently available:
New Hampshire NH
New Jersey NJ
North Dakota ND
Rhode Island RI
South Carolina SC
South Dakota SD
West Virginia WV
US Virgin Islands
Here's another Metal Pay update!
*Bugs Squashed in 2.0.2*
• Fixed an issue that could cause the Marketplace to crash when viewing certain Cryptocurrencies.
• Improved speed and reliability of the Marketplace.
• Various bug fixes and improvements.
And in case you missed it...
*What's New in 2.0.0*
• Say hello to Marketplace Charts. Buy and sell your favorite Cryptocurrencies with historical data for every coin right at your fingertips.
• Introducing Direct Deposit! You can now view your Metal Pay Cash deposit account information to initiate transfers directly to Metal Pay. Tap the Cash Card and select "show" to view your account information. Note: Your Metal Pay Cash account information may only be used to receive external funds via Direct Deposit and cannot be used to transfer money out of Metal Pay.
• We love iOS 13 and the new iPhone lineup, and we're sure you do to. That's why we've added full support for devices running iOS 13 and the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
• To continue giving you the best possible experience using Metal Pay, iOS 10.0 and below will no longer be supported.
We update the app regularly to bring you the best possible experience using Metal Pay.
Let us know what you think in the app by just shaking your device. Alternatively, drop us a line on social media @metalpaysme
Ratings and Reviews
Nice looking app but..
I don’t know how this app will stay around when cash app gives you a free debit card, discounts for using the debit card, and allows instant transfer to your bank acct thru your bank’s debit card. Also I don’t see an option to send MTL from an exchange to the app, If that’s not an option what’s the purpose of MTL on the exchanges? Unless they step up their game Cash app will dominate. Most of my friends use cash app and PayPal and I can’t figure out a reason for them or me to switch to metal instead. Earning some metal is nice but a debit card, instant transfer, and discounts for using the debit is better. Step up your game or no one is going use this app!
Developer Response ,
The features you mention (debit card, instank bank transfer, mainnet withdraw and deposit) are all on our roadmap and will be added to Metal Pay. In the mean time, we hope that our referral system and Pop rewards for making payments will be an appropriate incentive to convince your friends to make the switch!
What’s a Venmo?
When I started using Venmo, I always knew it was temporary. Coming from PayPal, finally you could pay others without paying fees. That was useful and fun for a while, but eventually became old hat. Looking for something new and exciting, I sort of floundered between Apple Pay, Square Cash, and Paypal again, ho-hum about all of them... and then lo and behold, I found Metal Pay! My final destination. It’s not only free to make payments... it pays you to make payments! And it pays you to receive payments too! Genius! That whole idea and the app are really fun, and I know it’s just going to get better from here. I have every reason to believe MTL will appreciate in value, with an idea as cool as this and with so many new users coming on board (they seem to be adding about 5,000 every week or so). Anyway, drop what you’re doing and get this app! Welcome to your financial future.
I LOVE this payments app!
I have been using mobile payment apps for years and have always had issues besides the ridiculous fees they charge. Whether it’s freezing my account, bad customer service or just a boring experience. FINALLY an app that is changing all this, exciting and fun to use and now both myself and whomever I send money to get PAID instead of having to shell out hard earned cash in the form of fees. I’m already paying bills with it, sending money to friends and loved ones. Once merchant services is available I’ll be using this for my business as well. Excellent customer service to boot!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.