MetaMoJi Note is a cross-platform note taking app, PDF annotation tool, and a digital scrapbook for your life. Sketch your ideas visually with stylish pens and ink, take notes, or annotate imported PDF documents. MetaMoJi Note is a virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup. Premium upgrades include voice recording, handwriting recognition and text conversion, automatic synchronization of documents, and a shared drive.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Intuitive and flexible navigation
• Take notes or sketch your ideas with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special pastel inks
• 50X scaling ability - scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Sync all folders or selected folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Premium feature: Voice recording and audio editing to associate sound bits to pages or parts of your document or composition.
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. MetaMoJi Note adds the great features above, along with voice memo, audio editing, text formatting, and password protection capabilities. The Gold Service offers advanced cloud storage, auto sync, and unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles for more professional results.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents
• Use as a dynamic whiteboard to brainstorm and present
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am a 7th grade student, and I need to take a bunch of notes. I love this app for taking notes and online bullet journaling, but I would love if there were more colors, or even a color wheel.
Apart from that, I love this app!
Best app for taking notes in class.
There are many apps out there which enable you to both handwrite and type. I do have and use other ones, but this one’s the best for the usage of taking notes in class. Here’s why IMO:
You want an app that allows you to type most of the time (b/c professors tend to talk quickly, so typing is much faster than writing), but switch to and from the handwriting ability without much lag (for when your professor draws something, or you need to diagram/draw something to make it really stick). You also want the ability to type anywhere your finger or stylus presses on the “paper.” Basically, the lack of lag when using this app is a big reason I’d recommend it for class, and the speed and ease by which you can switch between handwriting and typing (don’t want to fumble too much when your professor quickly draws something, then goes right back to talking really quickly).
Best of all, the free version of the app has enough features that you don’t need to purchase the paid version right away; just email the notes to yourself right after you finish a lecture to “back them up.” However, I do really like the app, so when the paid version goes on sale, I will consider buying it as a show of thanks.
Suddenly many pictures are showing nothing
I’ve never had anything truly bad to say about this app. I’ve very much absolutely LOVED it since I got it.
But suddenly over the past month out of no where a large majority of my photos I’ve put on to make a very large pdf file, are suddenly showing totally blank. But they weren’t blank over a month ago, AND it shows on the little little screen on the side of the main screen is showing that they are still there, but they won’t show otherwise.
Which really is very upsetting because I’ve spent numerous HOURS creating my PDFs on this app, and I have absolutely no way to get it back right.
Also for a year or two now I’ve had the app crash on me when cutting/copying and trying to paste things to a new file. Sometimes it’s a specific file that it won’t let me view, sometimes if I’m trying to cut/copy a large amount of pages, and other times I can’t even do 10 at one moment.
But more than anything I am seriously upset about the fact that my images are gone and I literally have NO way to get them back unless I find the exact images once again and completely begin again.. but like I said I’ve spent HOURS UPON HOURS of time creating these. So it’s honestly kind of heartbreaking.
Otherwise I’d probably give this app about a 4
The developer, MetaMoJi Corporation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MetaMoJi Corporation
- 110.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2013 MetaMoJi Corp