The official app of Metanoya in San Antonio, Texas
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great for taking notes during sermons , or even going back and listening to previous sermons! Well organized and easy to use.
I have been using the app since its debut date and have been extremely impressed. It is easy to navigate and the content is well organized,making it simple to find what you are looking for. I have not encountered any glitches/bugs thus far. Some of the high points for me are:
1. The ability to tithe in the app
2. Having the sermon notes attached as a reference for the future.
3. The ability to watch the entire service or hone in on the sermon only.
4. Link to The Bible App is smooth and integrated well as to not disrupt the function of the app.
There is tons of bonus content and it's great to have one central location to stay connected. The app also seems to have great growth potential as the church expands. Possibly message or chat space for church members and Fresh Start/United resources are a few that come to mind. It would be great if it could someday be used to assist with the check in and out process of the children's ministry as well as completion of the 14 lesson worksheets.
Overall this app is fantastic. Well designed and extremely functional. I love that Metanoya has embraced technology to remain relevant within today's culture. Great job team!
On demand access
I really love this app b/c I am able to hear sermons in an on demand way regardless of location. The new feature even allows for access to the notes that are given out in service which is helpful if you were not able to attend, or just need a refresher. They even added a link to a bible so you can look up relative scriptures. Also the app included devotionals & links to livestream to view the services. Whether at home or on the go, I'm able to receive the word and grow in my walk with Christ.
- victory outreach of texas inc.
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Metanoya
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.