Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 4 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall, it’s a great app. If you’ve only used Trading View, it will take some time getting used to, however, it’s really easy to learn and navigate. MT4 seems to be the most commonly used with multiple prop firms, which is why I use and recommend it. One thing I would like to see is an easier way to adjust a the stop loss and take profit. For instance, being able to do it when you’re on the chart screen instead of having to go back into the trade screen, press and hold the desired trade, click modify trade and then enter it manually. The process isn’t bad if you have one or two trades open but when you have multiple (5-10 or more) trades open with different SL’s and TP’s, it gets tedious. This is especially true for those of us that scalp on the smaller time frames. It would also be nice to be able to adjust the chart without having to switch timeframes, like you can on the desktop MT4. Anyhow, that’s just my two cents, this is still a fantastic app and program all around.
It can be better, & they know it.
Good Day. I Love The App. But All I ask is for one Request, for us all. May You Please...add More Timeframe Options, & alert & Push Notification On Iphone/ iPad App Please? On the iPad MT4 can you allow “Objects” & “indicators” to sync on the other charts that are open? This is an Request for All mobile/ iPhone/ iPad users... there’s a lot of platform that offers those options standard. But why won’t MT4? With all due respect MT4 Mobile is long over due for an update. And I know the developer(s) are aware of this. But choose not to do anything about it. I know they can, but choose not too. Why? I believe you should go ahead add those on, I’m telling you it will improve everything overall of MT4 mobile and it’s users also. Even if you don’t want to do it for free, maybe add that like an for “Paid App” option if you looking to make some revenue off of it, but either way. I suggest you should make it happen either one of them. Please.
I was never savvy at purchasing stocks or anything of the like, and have been intimidated by trading anything on the Forex market. However after this recommendation by your friend to use this as a dummy account at first has allowed me to learn while the app does everything! The incubate resources available THROUGH THIS FREE APP, is perfect for the newcomers, like me, and also as well for the expert level skills of a broker…TRY IT AND SEE! Little the fact that I can play with fake money ( and they have an option for people will actually money to invest )What more can I say? They even let you set parameters as a stop loss or take profit option with many many charts for you to determine when and how to make your next move. All I know is how grateful I am that I now have a skill I can fall back on no matter where I live
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 23.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2021 MetaQuotes Software Corp.