Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some of the features are hard to use compared to the desk top but all an all it’ great I enjoy the convince of being able to trade on my phone and being able to check my investments at anytime no matter where I am. I see some negative reviews but I think that is for lack of knowledge I’m not expert but a lot of people treat forex like a scratch ticket and get upset when they lose. Do your homework and you can make money doubt you’ll be a millionaire but you can make a decent check. Good luck everyone and do yourself and wallet a favor and do as much research as you can daily to be able to succeed. If it was easy everyone would do it, Chaka he yourself to become successful!
Most of my problems or request are like other people. Push notifications would be nice to tell be a trade has been stopped, taken profit, or trade orders being triggered. The charting is easy to navigate but would like to be able to adjust orders, triggers, and stops from the chart itself but I can live with those problems. The most annoying this is I’ll have Many currency pairs charted and set for orders to be taken care of, then all of a sudden all my charting disappears and the whole chart system restarts to default without any of my lines or drawings! This is the glitch/bug that needs to be addressed the most because it’s a hassle to have to do everything over and over again. But I did notice that if I only analyze 6 charts or below the charts stay drawn up for a longer period of time so it must be a memory storage issue on the app side.
Please fix this because I can’t stand the white background of tradingview, plus white backgrounds use up more battery!
Great potential, but needs to be updated
This is a good platform to monitor and make trades, I just wish the app could fix certain bugs and add some additional features.
For bug fixes:
- [PLEASE FIX THIS] When I draw too many shapes across multiple charts (in my case, 6-7 trend lines on all Major and Forex Cross pairs, some exotics and some cryptos), the application will delete all my shapes when I reload the app. This is very frustrating when I spend hours marking up my charts just to have it all deleted moments after finishing.
- If I draw big shapes on a large time scale like the D1 or W1, and switch over to the M15 or H1 scale, the shapes disappear on the smaller timeframes even though they are set to show on all timeframes.
For features, I would like added:
- The ability to turn off auto-zoom so I can scroll vertically on charts.
- Ability to set SL/TP by dragging horizontal lines on the charts as opposed to having to type in the exact numbers every time I trade.
- A pip calculator tool to let me know the distance between prices more efficiently.
- Black background or dark theme for the iPad version of the app.
All in all, I think this is a great app and would definitely like to use this as my primary trading platform because it is great for trading on the go. I just really hope the bugs and features I listed can be addressed soon so I can give the app a full 5-star review!
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2020 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.