Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade in financial markets using MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad.
The mobile trading platform allows you to receive quotes of financial instruments, analyze markets using charts and technical indicators, perform demo trades, connect to brokers for live trading and view the history of trading operations.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5, connect to a broker and trade in financial markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes Software Corp. is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
• Added search for symbols in the quotes section.
• Added "color on white" color scheme. Now it is applied for all charts by default.
• Improved volume management in the fast trading panel of the chart. Now the values are adjusted to the current symbol settings.
• Improved switching timeframes for charts. The panel has been moved upwards so that it no longer overlaps the chart.
• Added the ability to move accounts to other devices using QR codes.
• Added the swipe gesture to Quotes, History and Trade sections.
• Added the ability to access the OTP generator via FaceID or fingerprint.
• Added display of deals on charts.
• Added vertical scaling of charts.
• Added display of the daily price change in pips in the quotes section. The data is available only if it is provided by a broker.
• Revised navigation for iPad: added the bottom menu with sections and indicators; moved email, news and account management sections to separate tabs; improved account management.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
what else is there to say other than “hey it’s the famous Metatrader!” with a practical no nonsense interface, a full on package for coding and algorithmic trading, a full blown community that is integrated right into the app. everything a trader needs or is going to need, is in there. with its iOS release, it keeps the parts that are necessary for a good trading experience but let’s go of some of its details that comes with a desktop set. it brings everything you need to monitor your trades and positions, change or edit or close them. it’s light weight. and it’s not sacrificing important features to be that. you can still navigate, monitor and analyze stocks and quotes. in its mobile platform, Metatrader is still a full stack offering everything for a technical analysis. i just want to say, thank God for Metatrader!
I never write reviews, and I don’t trust anything digital or through my phone. I give this app 5 stars because of how easy it is to FIGURE OUT if you want to master it. I give it Five stars because although there are other apps for forex, I don’t see the need in trying another one when I simply wanted to just buy and sell for profit. I know if I try another app I’ll probably enjoy it just as much as this one, but the fact that I don’t care to try another app that delivers the full functionality of trading, props is given when it’s due.
works well only the color themes bother me
I've been using metatrader since it was version 3 and I really like the dark default theme it's easy on the eyes and it's very contrasty. With this version even though they have colors you can't really change the entire layout like in the desktop version or the iPhone version. I felt it's important to address this issue because trading at night on the iPad is a disaster.
Update I wish the company could add feature like sorting out your live trades into categories. Short term, long term etc...
Update. It would be nice to have percent change and amount of margin you’re holding. In $ value as you did with the desktop app
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2020 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.