MetaTrader 5 4+
Trading & Technical analysis
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Designed for iPad
Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade in financial markets using MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad.
The mobile trading platform allows you to receive quotes of financial instruments, analyze markets using charts and technical indicators, perform demo trades, connect to brokers for live trading and view the history of trading operations.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5, connect to a broker and trade in financial markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
what else is there to say other than “hey it’s the famous Metatrader!” with a practical no nonsense interface, a full on package for coding and algorithmic trading, a full blown community that is integrated right into the app. everything a trader needs or is going to need, is in there. with its iOS release, it keeps the parts that are necessary for a good trading experience but let’s go of some of its details that comes with a desktop set. it brings everything you need to monitor your trades and positions, change or edit or close them. it’s light weight. and it’s not sacrificing important features to be that. you can still navigate, monitor and analyze stocks and quotes. in its mobile platform, Metatrader is still a full stack offering everything for a technical analysis. i just want to say, thank God for Metatrader!
Forex killer trader
I like MT5 better than MT4 but I’m always Using MT4 since I started forex and then using MT4 because most Indicators are fit and stable to use In MT4 platform. MT5 Is the app that Is so easy when buy and sell and exit profit Is so easy hitting the closed button it shows the color when holding and you can keep holding until profits Is green but you have to know what your doing using It. I recommend using MT5 since it’s so easy to use. Some brokers don’t support MT5 because their just not ready for it yet but majority of the brokers are using MT5 and I recommend Using it if you are plan to use it. It all depends. But other than that, it’s a great App I love it.
MetaTrader 5 For The Win
As someone who has been trading the Forex, Metals & Indices markets for the past 2 1/2 years, I have to say that the MetaTrader 5 trading platform is one of the greatest ones to trade from. One of the best improvements from its predecessor Metatrader 4, is the on screen SL and TO adjustments. Instead of having to memorize the price number and plug in when modifying orders like MT4, on MT5, you can simply tap your buy/sell which brings up to the Stop Loss and Take Profit buttons and you can drag and adjust based on where you want them to be. Takes less time and is less of a hassle. Sleek and Clean user interface as well. Definitely recommend.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 25.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2023 MetaQuotes Ltd