Meter will automatically pull and track fares from major ride sharing services. You can also create custom fares for your own cab company.
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meterapp
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeterApp
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Meter offers a subscription for Meter Pro for 5.00 USD a month.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fix for price bug in custom fare.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dude! This app is awesome!
I just started using this app but I really do think that they built it very well and put in a lot of features. There’s really no other app like it the Taximeter app that I tried before this was super ghetto compared to this. There is no comparison this is the best app that I have downloaded in a long time thank you very much for creating this app and consider charging $.99 for it in the future at least.
Fix the problem
I will be honest with you I love this app but the only problem is sometimes it doesn’t work very well so you guys need to fix the problem because sometimes says they Internet network is not working how come my phone it’s a full charge it with the Internet I have the best company Verizon and sometimes it doesn’t work if you guys fix the problem it’s the best thing ever happened for me because I am Lyft driver and Uber driver and also drive for my own company
Support for this app is trash
I’ve used it twice, when it comes to tracking and estimating the trip cost, is kind of decent, it would never show me Uber fares, I’ve already email support about this issue and they haven’t even bother in answering, now I emailed them back two days ago because I’m not able to generate a receipt for my customer even though I’ve been paying for the pro version of the app for over 4 months without even needing it. If you want to use it to track time and distance and estimate a trip cost, it’s kind of fair. Remember, Lyft rates only. Never relay on it to generate a receipt. You would be screwed like I am
- Meter App LLC
- 5.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright Meter App LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Meter Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.