MetriCal - an easy to use app for building your habits and tracking what matters in your life!
Productivity is all about consistency and MetriCal is the best tool to help you achieve it.
MetriCal helps you keep a daily track of your actions. You want to read more? Track your daily reading time. You want to live a healthier life? Track your daily steps, calories consumed and burned, water intake, sleep and many more. View your data in a beautiful calendar screen and gain insights from your stats and dashboards.
No matter what your goal is, MetriCal can help you track your progress. Just break it into smaller goals that require daily actions and create a metric for each.
You no longer need paper, agendas or more apps than you can handle. Keep all your data in the same place, in your pocket, easy to track and in reach at all time.
With the ability to create Siri shortcuts, integrate with Health and sync on multiple devices MetriCal can be the best productivity assistant you ever had!
Get now MetriCal and gain access to great features that will improve your life
• 20 predefined metrics that tracked daily and made part of good habits can get you to a healthy body and mind with new metrics added periodically
• custom metrics to track anything you want (1 free, unlimited with Pro)
• track whatever you want, measure it and convert it do different units, with support for weight, length, volume, time, duration, calories and more
• add notes when you track something (maybe you will want future you to know how you manage to sleep so well or why your pulse was higher today)
• a beautiful calendar view that will make you not miss a day
• dashboards and monthly stats to have more awareness and control of your life
• extra motivation to have streaks of consecutive days tracked
• reminders to not forget about metric not tracked in a while
• integration with Health app that allows you to automatically get data from Health when possible (for 10 metrics). No need to count your steps twice if your phone or watch already does it Metrical can take the data from there
• Siri and Shortcuts integration
If you like MetriCal, please leave a review! Your feedback is important and helps me to improve the app.
Terms of Service: https://www.metricalapp.com/terms-of-service.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
• View stats for all your metrics, for the last 7, 15, 30 and 60 days
• See all your streaks (Pro)
• Shortcuts fix for Pro users
• Some visual improvements
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Hope you'll enjoy this update!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for making good habits stick
I use it everyday to track things that I want to improve
Unfinished and buggy
It works at the best of times - that’s all I can say about the app. Other than that it’s a buggy mess, even with the pro version. It’s a horrible user interface and it allows you to set a color scheme which is the same as all of the buttons, rendering every single option (including the back button) invisible. Unsubscribing.
I use it for tracking reading time
- Marius Caciulescu
- 4.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Marius Caciulescu
- In-App Purchases
- MetriCal Pro Monthly $1.99
- MetriCal Pro Annual $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.