Scam Shield protects every Metro customer with T-Mobile's advanced scam-blocking technologies—for FREE. And with our Scam Shield app, you can easily manage your anti-scam features. Plus, everything is saved on the T-Mobile network, so your settings will stay, even if you remove the app or get a new phone.
Features included with the Metro by T-Mobile Scam Shield app:
• Scam Block: helps keep all likely scammers off your phone entirely, so you can answer more confidently.
• Scam Reporting: identifies suspicious callers or fraudsters and helps prevent their calls from being received by you—or others—in the future.
• Caller ID: reduces unidentified calls by displaying a caller's information, even if they're not in your contact list.
• Scam Counter: shows you the number of likely scam calls blocked and kept off your phone when Scam Block is turned on, and the number received when it's turned off.
• Mark Your Favorites: ensures that calls from important numbers always come through—even if they've been labeled as Scam Likely.
Improved registration experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yaaaasss finally free from scam calls
Omg this app has been a blessing. I’d get around 10 scam calls every single day and I started hating my phone and was thinking on maybe switching my phone number? If that’s help???
My husband found out about this app which I had no idea there was one. I forgot how it feels to receive scam calls. It’s been a few weeks and I am so happy! Thank you! ♥️
You can’t go wrong using ID blocker. It gets so bad sometimes with the telemarketers calling all day and you tell them to put you on the don’t call list then all of a sudden 50 more numbers are calling and unto be known it’s the same company. Thank You ID caller you have taken a lot off me. I will always keep you in my phone.
To many calls all day
I’m getting 32 to 47 calls from the same number at one time. I’m getting more calls now than before my phone number was changed, is there anything that can be done to stop this from happening?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.