Meet the most accurate mobile metronome app! It is precisely crafted by professional musicians and lets you experience a real metronome as close as it gets!
Not only does Metronome make it easier to keep the tempo and rhythm, it also helps you practice and learn while using it. Designed for users with different skills, Metronome games offer you to accomplish challenges to pass to a more complicated level! That makes learning process involving and gradual.
BIRD BEAT game helps memorize rhythm better, play rhythm pattern accurately, retrieve rhythm from your memory more rapidly.
NOTES VALUE game helps get familiar with notes and their types, memorize notes value, understand melody rhythm better.
RHYTHM TIME game helps study time signatures, operate notes value faster, memorize music notation.
BUTTON GAME helps master the art of timing and learn to play intricate rhythm patterns!
Metronome app will improve your rhythm skills and increase finger flexibility. You will read music sheets faster and understand music better!
Other features to enjoy in Metronome app:
***Visual metronome arrangement***
- Digital metronome click tracker;
- Classic analog metronome click tracker.
- Animated moving pendulum and weight;
- Visual flash and vibration — see and feel the beats!
- All popular tempos and signatures. Set the desired timer;
- Manually set any tempo;
- Tempo ranges from 10 to 250 bpm beats per minute (timer).
- Over 10 handpicked sounds for every band and style;
- Metronome for drums, piano, and pianoforte;
- and many more.
- Easy and quick to set
- Choose how long you want to practice
- Split training time into several sections
- Focus and use your time effectively
Our Real Metronome is used by music schools' students and teachers all over the world. If you an educational organization that is using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $6.99; weekly with a 7-day free trial at $6.99; monthly with a 7-day free trial at $12.99; yearly at $ 16.99; lifetime access at $49.99*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlimited access to our Premium features include:
Unlimited Metronome tools
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices can be different in different countries according to what “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD."
◆◆◆ About Gismart ◆◆◆
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: Gismart.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @Gismartmusic
Feel free to drop us a line about anything: email@example.com
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to have our greatest features and latest improvements. This update is about improving the app performance to ensure you can easily tune into the rhythm with Metronome. We’ve also added home screen quick actions to let you access the most useful app features in a quick & convenient way.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely a life saver!
I take piano classes, and play the piano. I was recently recommended this app, and I love it! Whenever I have 4 3 time, I always use this because that’s the time I get most mixed up with! Using this will help me in classes, and definitely is a life saver. I also love the games, it helps me get a beat and very fun too.
I have one con though, and that’s the ads. I know the developers have to make money, but it’s kind of a pain to stop my timer to get an ad. I know I should probably get VIP so that can be fixed, but I currently am saving up for something, and don’t want to spend money right now. I don’t want to complain, but maybe just add the ads to another part of the app?
But all in all, this app is a life saver for me, and is one of my favorites!
Subscription Issue and fix
Thought I’d try out the app since it seemed interesting. First I thought it was weird that it wasn’t letting continue through the app without making me subscribe to their “premium” offer of 1 week free trial. So I did thinking that if I didn’t like it I could always cancel my next bill which turned out I wasn’t really a fan of the app so when I went to go cancel my subscription, no where on the bottom of the subscription offers could i find an option to cancel it. This really made me angry since I felt like this company was trying to cheat us into making us pay, I almost called apple into helping me cancel my subscription but before I did I went on my computer and onto the ITunes app and luckily found the option to cancel it their so for all you people out their who can’t cancel their subscription, if you have a laptop, go on your iTunes their to cancel it and save your self some time from calling apple. This app should be taken down until it can fix its subscription cancellation option on the phone.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please note, you can only manage your devices active subscriptions from inside your Apple ID Account. The subscription functionality is operated directly through your account with the app store, and is not an in-app feature exclusive to Metronome. Due to this, we can not cancel your subscription for you, and you can not unsubscribe from within the app. If you need any assistance regarding the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always on hand to help, and we promise to do our utmost to resolve your issue.
Better than a "real" metronome
Of course, it fits in my pocket,in a device I already carry with me. I can use it anywhere on the spur of the moment. This app stands out among its competitors because of its interface, the ease of use and variety of sounds used to mark the time. My only beef is that on the various iPhones I have it on, it does not recall the time signature. It always starts with anything BUT the last one used. However, it does remember all the remaining settings. As for the adverts: “generally” they are unobtrusive, and anyhow you’re not looking at the screen. However, every now and then, just as soon as you touch any control it pops up a full-screen advert at you. Fortunately, the metronome just keeps ticking away.
- Gismart Limited
- 346.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Gismart Metronome
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime $49.99
- Weekly Subs with 3-Day Trial $9.99
- Metronome - Easy BPM Counter $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.