The metronome app you have been waiting for.
As a musician, you know the importance of the tempo. That's why Metronome Pro has been created, so you don’t lose the pace and play with a perfect precision! Always keep the tempo and rhythm, wherever you are.
This metronome has been made by professional musicians: its extremely accurate system will perfectly help you to get the right tempo, whatever the instrument you use. Metronome Pro works great for daily practice, live performances with your band or if you do records in a studio.
Intuitive to use with a beautiful interface, it offers many ways to personalize your experience. The possibilities are almost infinite: The BPM beats per minute can be set on a wheel, from 30 to 250 beats. It can also be set manually with the Tap BPM feature. Finally, Time Signature and Subdvisions can also be changed to fit your specific needs.
Want to customize your metronome song? No problem, you can choose from a wide selection of songs. There is something for every band and for every kind of instruments. And if you prefer to have a visible cue of the beat, you can use the flash of your phone as a marker!
Rhythm games will help you improve your rhythm: learn to accurately play a sequence at a specific BPM and train your capacity of retrieving a rhythm from your memory.
Metronome is more than just an application. It’s a real tool, convenient for beginners and professionals alike. Don’t wait anymore and come test it!
** KEY FEATURES **
** Digital Metronome **
- Tempo range from 30 to 250 bpm beats per minute
- Time signature and Subdivisions set-up
- TAP BPM to manually set your tempo
- Background mode
** Games **
- Funny rhythm games
- Scoring system to improve your skills and track your performance
- Lot of levels to practice (premium version to get them all)
** Tempo animations **
- Clearly visualize each beat with beautiful animations
- Downbeat clearly visible with a different color
- Camera flashlight can be activated to see the beats
** Sounds **
- More than 15 metronome sounds for all styles
- Can be used for any instruments: piano, drums, guitar etc...
All you have to do now is to test this app, which will become your main tool for playing music!
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Hello! This new version includes:
- minor bug fixes, following your feedback
- improvements of the app's general performance
Keep writing at email@example.com, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like Metronome Pro, make sure to rate it on the store :)
Ratings and Reviews
How to use the free limited version:
So you CAN use the limited version. There is a blurb that says “try the limited version” right above the subscription button at the end of the slideshow it gives you when you first open the app. The blurb is in really tiny gray font which makes it very hard to see. All the flashiness of the other buttons doesn’t help either. A suggestion I have is to make the blurb a different color (like bright blue) and to make it bigger too. I really hope this helps, or clears up the some of the confusion.
This app really isn’t bad, it just needs some re-designing. :)
$8 a week for a metronome?!
As much as the developer’s response is that you can use the limited version without paying for the app, it DOES NOT let you continue without FIRST agreeing to the subscription, nor was it easy to unsubscribe. Perhaps there should be more clear instructions in OR two separate versions. But my guess is that this is done on purpose so that they can get some money for it. There are plenty of apps that allow you to use the free version only without forcing you through to a subscription and if it was that big of a concern to them, it would have been fixed. At that price, I’ll buy myself a little pocket metronome/tuner. Too bad too, because the metronome itself isn’t bad.
An attempt to scam
When you open the app it gives you a pleasant slide show of what the app can do. Then asks you to purchase a subscription or start your free trial. And I’m very very hard to see light gray text in very small font it says you can try the limited version. I wouldn’t have found that option had I not come here to read reviews.
It’s an attempt to scam people who are too quick to react or know what they are doing.
Honestly shameful to the developer to get their money from trickery. And shameful that apple does not hold developers to a higher standard. Will e forwarding this to apple support.
- 91.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Premium Pass $40.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.