Rhythm Trainer is a series of fun field-tested exercises for mastering your essential rhythmic skills no matter what instrument you play.
Practice 15 minutes a day in an individual session. Listen to the rhythm and then tap the rhythm right away anywhere on the screen with your finger. The app will adjust the tempo and rhythms for you.
It won’t take long to see that the app is much more efficient and exciting compared to conventional exercises along with a metronome.
Whether you practice alone or with a teacher, Rhythm Trainer will help you to:
• Develop a sense of rhythm.
• Sight-read rhythm notation.
• Accurately play a rhythm from notes.
• Hear mistakes in a rhythm by ear.
Rhythm is the heart of music. Learn the skill once, play rhythmically forever.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
The Rhythm Trainer offers an auto-renewing subscription for 4.99 USD per month.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
- Terms of service: https://rhythmtest.online/terms
- Bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Small changes could make it much better.
This app has helped a lot. In just a few days of training I can find the down beat so much easier. There are a few things that would help make it better:
moving the tempo down after I fail is great, but if I'm doing really well and them I'm
introduced to a new concept at 100+ BPM Its incredibly frustrating.
2. User's should be able to add a bar between listening and playing. Give us more time to think and cement the concept as well as the tempo..
1. User's should have the option to have the drum sound to when they tap. Would help with people who are listening by ear.
2. Does the gift cards actually exist? I've done more than 30 minutes of recording and nothing has come of it. Also I'm an actor so if you'd like footage of someone using your app, feel free to reach out.
3. Brief tutorials of text such as " with a triplet an easy way to count out loud is 1-trip-let," or "on this one really try and feel the downbeat"
Developer Response ,
Ilikecheesevguvugvytf, thanks a lot for your feedback! These are good ideas. I'll put them on the list of ideas. And maybe we'll try some of them through experiments.
Regarding testing and gift cards, please contact us by e-mail, we will discuss everything.
This is a very useful app for people who are staring out new to music rhythms, but I already play two instruments, double bass and bassoon. So I am already pretty good at rhythms. Then I had a rhythm in one of my music pieces that I was practicing and I just couldn’t quite figure it out. When I went to the AppStore I found this app. It had about a 4.5 star rating, so I thought it would be okay. Then I go into the app and it starts me off with easy quarter notes and eighth note stuff. I wanted to get to the section where it had sixteenth and eighth notes in one beat. If I really wanted to get there, I would have to play every level before that. I did not have time for it, plus I already knew most everything. I would only recommend this app to beginners at rhythms. Again, this seems like a very useful app, but for someone that has been playing an instrument for a couple years or more, it’s not very useful.
Developer Response ,
alkennis11, thanks a lot for your feedback! Please tap and hold (long tap) on any required level, it will become current. Perhaps in the future we will give the opportunity to select levels for users with advanced skills.
Just what I was looking for in a rhythm training app
I recently started teaching piano lessons and was looking for an app that I could recommend to my students but also, frankly, help me bone up on my sight reading since I always struggled with rhythm notation past the basics. This app is exactly what I was looking for! They’re still adding features, but it’s professional, easy to use, and really helps. Can’t wait to see how they build on this already well designed and useful app. Highly recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.