An easy to use and accurate audio/visual metronome for your iPhone and iPad. Keeping tempo has never been so simple.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Adjust tempo from 20 BPM (Grave) to 208 BPM (Prestissimo) in 1 BPM increments.
- A loud audible beat tick with different sounds options.
- An easy to see visual beat for when sound is not appropriate.
- Screen doesn't turn off or lock when relying on visual beat.
- Use audio and visual downbeat emphasis to indicate start of a measure.
- Tap a beat and the metronome will adjust to your tempo.
- Audible beat continues in the background with the screen off/locked (great for power saving) or when using other apps.
- Allows mixing with audio from other apps, and independently control volume of metronome.
- Exceptionally accurate audible beat timing - beats are timed within +/- 0.00002 seconds with no error accumulation.
- Shows italian tempo names for reference (largo, allegro, etc.)
- Also a great pace setter for running, rowing, etc.
iOS 10 updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the flexibility of the app to change the time signature. I gave it 4 stars because the downbeat auditory cue is only a little louder than the other beats. I would like a greater differentiation of the auditory cue for the downbeat. An option for a verbal count (one, two, three, four, etc.) would be nice for someone like me who is counting challenged.
Simple, easy to use but flexible. I like that you can set the rate by tapping- to set it to a song you are learning, turn on the song tap your foot, then add your thumb to tap the beat into the app. Neat!
Nice Little app!
No bells and whistles, just a digitized version of an old fashioned metronome. My only ‘complaint’ is when when you turn the volume up hear the max the difference between the downbeat and upbeat becomes negligible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.