Metta is a simple gratitude journal. You can record, save, and playback audio clips of what you're grateful for throughout your day. Take one minute a day to reflect and record and soon you'll have a collection of personal gratitudes.
* Daily reminder to capture what you're grateful for
* Speech to text transcription as you speak
* Audio and text based entries
* All data is stored locally on your device
* Adds a customizable daily reminder notification.
* Quick compose an entry by using 3D Touch or long press on the notification.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is exactly what I needed to reflect on my blessings at the end of the day. Easy to delete items and the voice-to-text saves me a lot of time. Pretty accurate too! There’s enough context that I don’t worry about misspellings here and there. Its about acknowledging what is good in my life and this app’s straightforward design accomplishes that. My only request is to be able to export the data (date, time, location, text) for personal use down the road.
Never knew I needed this
Surprisingly has been pretty helpful in clearing my head. Very straightforward to use
This app is lit! Huge game changer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.