Mevo is New Zealand's free-floating car share, giving members on-demand access to a network of modern vehicles parked across Wellington.
Whether you're heading to a meeting across town, collecting a friend from the airport or getting out of the city for an adventure, Mevo has you covered. You can use a Mevo for everything from a two-minute, one-way dash across the city right up to a getaway of a week or more.
While on your trip, your Mevo is insured by Trade Me Insurance, and fuel/electricity are all included in your rate.
Download the app today, sign in or sign up and start redesigning the way you move with Mevo.
Using Mevo is easy - here's how it works:
- Open the app and select a Mevo vehicle near you by tapping on the pin. Mevo vehicles are located throughout Wellington in the service area or "Home Zone".
- Reserve your Mevo by tapping "Reserve This Car."
- Follow the on-screen directions to your Mevo's home location.
- When you arrive, unlock your Mevo by tapping "Unlock". Unplug the vehicle if it's connected to a charger, jump in and head off on your trip.
- While you're out, use your phone as the key to lock and unlock the vehicle.
- After your trip, return the car to any metered, coupon, or P120 or higher parking space in the home-zone (as long as the park doesn't form any part of a clearway). Dedicated parking and charging for your Mevo is also available throughout the city.
- Collect all your possessions and complete your trip by tapping "End Trip".
For more information check out www.mevo.co.nz
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mevonewzealand
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mevo_nz
Mevo is made possible with help from our partners Meridian Energy, Trade Me Insurance, Wellington City Council and Audi New Zealand.
We're always making changes and improvements to the Mevo app to give you the best experience and keep you moving. To make sure you're using the latest version, just check that your Automatic Updates are turned on.
What's new in this version:
- Dark Mode for iOS 13.
- Fixed a bug which would crash the app when trying to upload images in the messenger.
- Fixed a bug for users creating an account that would prevent automatic logging-in with the new account.
- Fixed layout issues for iPhones with 4-inch displays
- Additional bug fixes and general performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
The perfect service
Exactly the right thing when you need it. Easy to use, very clear on where to park the car when done, and parking spots all over the city. Highly recommend.
Love this service
Memo is a fantastic service. I have completely stopped using cabs in Wellington
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.