Create your Ethereum wallet, hold, send and receive ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155 tokens and stablecoins, browse the decentralized web, use DeFi and Web3 sites.
All that Ethereum has to offer in one mobile crypto wallet app that protects your privacy, keeps you safe, and gives you complete control of your funds.
MEW doesn’t track or sell personal user data. MEW is an open source, non-custodial wallet created for the benefit of the Ethereum community.
- Create a secure, private Ethereum wallet. Your keys, your crypto.
- Explore Web3 from your phone.
- Hold, send and receive ETH and all Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens.
- Use multiple accounts for privacy and convenience.
- Use decentralized finance (DeFi) and browse Web3 sites.
- Stay in full control of your funds with a non-custodial wallet.
- Protect your assets with state-of-the-art encryption with the use of secure enclave and local Keychain.
- Learn about Ethereum, Blockchain, and best practices.
MANAGE ALL ERC-20 TOKENS
- Hold, send, and receive all Ethereum tokens and stablecoins.
- No need to add custom tokens manually. Hide spam tokens and unwanted airdrops from accounts and balances.
MONITOR CRYPTO MARKET
- Explore tokens and monitor movements in the Markets Tab.
- Charts and sparklines to help you monitor crypto market movements.
- Create multiple accounts and fluidly switch between them for privacy and convenience.
- All accounts backed up and secured by one recovery phrase.
WATCH ONLY ACCOUNTS
- Import any wallet address to keep track of its assets.
- Import another wallet address to watch what moves they are making in the crypto space.
TRULY OWN YOUR CRYPTO AND STAY IN CONTROL
- MEW wallet is a true, non-custodial Ethereum wallet. This means that you and only you have access to your crypto.
- Your wallet is immediately active, no ID or approval required. Nobody can freeze your account or prevent you from doing anything you want with your crypto.
- MEW doesn’t have access to your wallet. Your keys are secured locally on your device–be sure to make a backup!
STAY SAFE WITH THE HIGHEST SECURITY STANDARDS IN THE SPACE
- Your keys are secured in a vault on your mobile device using multiple layers of state-of-the-art encryption, giving your crypto protection comparable to a hardware wallet.
- Backup your wallet with a 24 word recovery phrase so you can always access your crypto even if something happens to your phone.
- Import any wallet with a 12-24 word recovery phrase.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes and stay safe in the world of crypto.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE APP AND PURCHASE OPTIONS
You can use MEW wallet app for free.
An extended set of features, and regular portfolio performance updates are available for MEW MORE subscribers.
You can subscribe to MEW more using the following plans:
– 1 month
– 1 year
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Manage your subscription in your device's Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions.
Terms and conditions: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
— Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m pretty new to crypto but I’ve tried about 5 wallets over the past year and this is by far the most intuitive. The ux is awesome, the animations are cool, I love the feature of being able to separate my accounts into budgeting and fun money or whatever i need, I can access DeFi protocols (interest earning extensions) right in there, and the team is super responsive to any questions. Great work myetherwallet!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We are here to please :-)
MEW malfunctioned & lost half of my coins!!
Followed precise instructions from MEW to restore a wallet because it had refused to acknowledge the correct password out of nowhere. After restoring it, the extra accounts that were previously added to this main account disappeared, were not restorable, and half of the funds that were in the wallet five minutes previous to the restore disappeared. Not one tech at Myetherwallet has any clue what happened, is not even acknowledging the problem and keeps giving the same instructions like they don’t even know the wallet can have more than one account attached to one set of keys. They don’t appear have more than basic knowledge of their software and once they realize it’s above their head they start the useless process over by giving the same instructions that don’t work over and over again like they are completely unaware that MEW can have more than one account. They refuse to acknowledge the pictures of my deleted accounts and sometimes take weeks to respond. It’s now been over 2 years since MEW deleted my accounts and still no resolution. This is the worst customer service I’ve ever received. I don’t have time to continue playing their little games or to do their job for them so when I do have time to deal with this, I’ll be contacting attorneys.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for your trouble with MEW, when you are restoring your accounts, we restore the first one automatically, and then you need to simply click "Add account" to restore all other accounts that you had in the past.
If you have your recovery phrase handy, please try restoring your wallet like this, to get access to all your funds.
If the problem continues, please message to firstname.lastname@example.org and add a subject [AppStore review]
DONT USE, ABSOLUTE SCAM
TRUST ME READ THIS WHOLE THING, ITS WORHT YOUR TIME. I imported some of this crypto from another app. The value went up 400% and I tried to sell. To sell or buy or deposit crypto you have to pay this price. It can only be payed in a crypto called MATIC. You can only buy MATIC in at least $50. I decided whatever I might as well buy so I can cash out. They have three methods of payment. Moonpay, which doesn’t work in the USA. Simplex which both doesn’t work in SEVERAL COUNTRIES and doesn’t recognize passports or legal documents well at all. And you can also link to coin base. Linking to coin base is a massive hassle and is very glitchy. I spent 20 minutes setting up the link so I could pay but it wasn’t accepting my debit card. I tried a few cards and they all didn’t work, they accepted only visa and Mastercard. I tried visa and it’s still didn’t work. So now I’m stuck with a lot of money in a crypto on this app which I can’t cash out. DONT USE EVER.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyEtherWallet, Inc.
- 188.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MyEtherWallet Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MEW More Monthly $4.99
- MEW More Yearly $39.99