Go beyond traditional social media and play without limits, create without rules and demand the freedom to be your uncensored self. This is what happens when you join MeWe: the next-gen social network. There are No Ads. No Spyware. No BS. Express yourself, your way #OnlyOnMeWe.
- Share what you want with WHO you want, no stalkers or creepers
- Share photos, videos, voice messages, animated GIFs and MEMEs
- Share updates with specific groups or all your contacts
- Create different profiles based on the different groups you’re in
- Comment and respond to posts with over 700 emojis
- Send disappearing GIFs and images to share your favorite moments
- Control who sees your posts with the easiest privacy settings
- Chat one-on-one, with multiple people, or an entire group
- Rest assured that we can’t and won’t track you: your personal data and communication is safe
- Get up to 8GB of free space to store your stuff
Premium feature: Secret Chat Subscription
• Add an additional layer of security to your one-to-one chats with the latest end-to-end encryption
• Choose the plan that works best for you; just .99¢ USD per month or $5.99 USD per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• NO long term commitment - you can cancel it at any time up until 24-hours before the end of the current period. The subscription is automatically renewed and charged on a monthly (30 day) or yearly (365 day) basis within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage subscriptions and you can at any time turn off the auto renewal by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Premium EmojiOne.com sticker packs are available in the MeWe Store. Copyright JoyPixels Inc. 2019.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
To always keep your MeWe app up-to-date, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally chronological order news feed unlike FB who picks what you see first
I signed up for MeWe about a week ago. I have family and friends whom I want to invite but I want to know everything about this site before I add others. I love the way the news feed stays in chronological order. You have a choice to have the latest posts on top or the most recent comments on a post on top. Facebook won’t even show you some of your friends posts so I miss important post on Facebook. The privacy is so welcome! You do have to activate a setting if you don’t want strangers asking to be your friends. I wish this was automatic. I think they were group members from a travel group I joined. But I do not want strangers for friends. I was tempted to leave the group but after I found the setting to restrict non contacts it stopped the stranger invites. I still want to know how to start a private group. I want to set up a family group. We have one on Facebook but people are leaving Facebook like crazy and I want to have a new platform ready where they don’t have to worry about privacy, security and unencrypted passwords. You can see more settings on a browser the you can on the app. The font is definitely too small.
Starting to Vex Me
Have not fixed issues, have offered solutions and they have not been heeded, group chats are the worst so you have to turn them off because otherwise they blow up your feed, I joined groups to be a part of honorable things like exercise and military veterans, and perverts find me to request contacts through these groups. So if it is about privacy, there is no point in having these social groups when there will always be perverts male and supposedly female on them. They claim privacy but if you freely allow people in no one can be trusted anyway because it seems they don't have any way of screening accounts.
Major issues besides perverts: the photos issue I reported multiple times, the Chatrooms, and the auto-notify of you don't choose the "I don't wanna hear anything from strangers in my group" check boxes.
I'm trying really hard to be objective but when I tell developers about the problems and after months they are NOT getting fixed, I get annoyed. More than that. I close my wallet to any donation I wanted to help them with.
So much better than Facebook
It’s basically just like Facebook, but much cleaner both aesthetically and ethically. No advertisements, no algorithms manipulating what you see, no data mining, and a strong commitment to privacy. You are not the product which I appreciate. It makes its money by offering certain features at low-cost. Well her personal page or while or whatever you call it is free, a business page cost $2.50 Per month. Business page post don’t need to be boosted because they are shown to everyone who signs up to see your business page, unlike Facebook which hides your posts unless you pay extra to boost them. I’ve only been on MeWe for a week and I love it. We just need to put real effort into filling it with content an encouraging her friends to move over and do the same so that it has a chance of survival
- Sgrouples, Inc.
- 102.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Sgrouples Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Secret Chat $0.99
- Voice & Video Calling $1.99
- Secret Chat $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.