Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* Historic Center Walk (11 sights)
* Mexico City's Top Museums (7 sights)
* Mexico C. Religious Sights (7 sights)
* Mexico City's Nightlife (7 sights)
* Mexico C. Shopping Tour (6 sights)
* Chapultepec Park Tour (9 sights)
* Exploring Zona Rosa (7 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping I (7 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping II (7 sights)
Discovery walks included in this application are:
* Polanco Shopping Walk
* San Ángel Walk
* Coyoacán Walk
* Condesa and Roma Walk
* Centro Histórico Shopping and Sightseeing Walk
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
- Fixed a bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs fact checking help
When I'm in a foreign country, I want a resource that is RELIABLY ACCURATE. One of the walks lists a church with the wrong info and an inaccurate photo (Iglesia de San Francisco). After walking around trying to find what I saw on the screen for a while, I figured out that the app was wrong and put it away for good.
Five minutes after I bought the full version, it froze and remains unusuable.
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 118.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.