MFC Deck creates dynamic control decks and cards that run shortcuts, present information, send commands to your macOS applications, power NFC tags, and automatically run shortcuts. Display these decks and cards in Home Screen widgets, on your Apple Watch, and in assistant voice responses.
• Cards: Display your shortcuts in MFC Deck as small, medium, or large cards.
• Presentation: Display the result of your shortcuts visually the same way across MFC Deck, iOS 14 Home Screen widgets, voice assistant responses, and Apple Watch. Display custom information such as text, images, and even tappable controls.
• Control Deck: Create cards that run the same shortcut with different input or control macOS applications from your iOS or iPad OS device (using the MFC Deck Key Command and Mac App Controller shortcuts).
• Customization: Change the layout, icon, and color of your decks and cards.
• Availability: Allow your cards to run on certain days or time periods.
• Rate Limiting: Set how frequently a card can be run.
• Triggers: Run shortcuts automatically when MFC Deck’s Trigger Server is activated and running in the foreground.
• NFC Tags: Run multiple actions from a single NFC Tag.
• Custom Actions: Over 30 actions to use within Apple's Shortcuts app to extend the power of MFC Deck to your own shortcuts.
MFC Deck is FREE to download and use. Unlock everything with a single in-app purchase. Try out all premium features with a 14-day trial.
Full documentation on how to use MFC Deck at: https://mfcdeck.com/docs/
See a gallery of shortcuts that work with MFC Deck at: https://mfcdeck.com/shortcuts/
- Multiple Deck widget now displays larger icons if the number of decks is less than five.
- Custom actions no longer display the Show When Run toggle.
- Tag sort changed to Type, Name, and Count from Favorite, Name, Manual, and Count.
- Error is displayed when entering invalid times in the Availability section for cards and triggers.
- More unique tag creation.
- Creating a blank tag and multiple tags no longer results in a crash.
- Get Tags and Get Profiles custom actions will return empty cards.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Adam Tow
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 and watchOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Adam Tow - tow.com
- In-App Purchases
- MFC Deck Premium $4.99
- 14-Day Trial
- Small Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.