This app is for MyFantasyLeague.com users for the 2020 fantasy football season. MFL Mobile 2020 is the perfect dynasty companion on your road to fantasy football domination. Draft your team and manage it all season. Submit your lineup and keep tabs on all of your players with live player scoring... One universal app works great on iPhone and iPad alike!
• Player Search
• Full Waivers Support
• Blind Bid Waivers
• Injured Reserve
• Taxi Squad
• Draft List
• Watch List
• Submit tiebreakers and backup players with your lineup
• Full draft support with integrated ADP rankings and quick filtering
• Player profiles (injuries, news, points and more!)
• Full trade support
• Add and drop players (first come, first served)
• Submit your starting lineup with score projections (iPad comes integrated with 'Who Should I Start?' recommendations)
• Player News
• Customize the app with more than 30 color schemes!
• UI customization lets you reorder features throughout the season
• League Polls
• Commissioner login
• Team and player live scoring, now with bench and optimal views due to high demand!
• Quick access to injury info
• Detailed league standings
• Message board reading and smack-talk posting with HTML content display
• View league rosters
• Full weekly results including bench and optimal reports
• Manage multiple leagues
• Positional Point Differential (PPD) shows you what positions are helping and hurting every single team in your league
• Top adds, drops, owns and starts across MyFantasyLeague.com
• League chat
• Streamlined league adding via e-mail address
• iPad-exclusive Home tab gives you quick access to trades, polls, message board and transactions
• ADP Settings
... and more!!!
• Update team names
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does the job but always pisses me off cause of constant crashes
It is admittedly Better than the mobile version of the website to navigate and does the job somewhat well. It does lack any live projections which they have on the online and before the game and I can’t use the app for more than 4-8 minutes without getting a “Unable to load league” which makes every function I click on incomplete or missing. It’s only a new issue which may be able to be patched but it angers me heavily.
Worst App and Website I’ve ever used for fantasy
I get that this app is good for Best Ball leagues and slow drafts. And the commissioner functions/abilities are incredibly in depth. Customer service is a 10/10.
But visually it looks like I’m back on a my desktop over dial up in 1997. The website is clunky. Not user friendly.
DO NOT. I repeat... do not do a live online draft on this app or website. We started one last night and literally had to stop the draft in rd 4 then create a league on ESPN so we can use their interface instead. Whoever developed this website likes spreadsheets and numbers. Great. I like them too. But it’s as if the developer has never visited another fantasy site/app to see what really works for fantasy players. If I could give this app negative 5 stars I would. Sorry, MFL. I had high hopes as I was testing the app to possibly bring my dynasty league to your site. But there’s no way it’s happening. As commissioner I looked like a fool to my league mates for suggesting your app.
It’d be better to pay money not to have to use it.
Have to jump through hoops to find statistics, with no options for live statistics other than total points. Zero notifications. Difficult to find trade statuses. Confusing add/drop system. The app has NO page for your own team/franchise. Sortings are automatically done alphabetically, with never a sorting option based on players’ performance thus far in the season. How the eff is this a paid site? Is it so bad that it would go under if it weren’t paid? I know I’m one and done on paying for it, and I only did because I’m friends with the people in the league. I would rather not have to use this site than get to play fantasy football with my friends. That sums it up.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eggplant Apps LLC
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Eggplant Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Free - 2020 Leagues $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.