MFL Platinum let's you manage your fantasy football leagues from MyFantasyLeague on the go!
***** "After 18 years on [other sites] I found this! I just moved my league here and bringing in my other 31 team owners. The only thing better than the desktop version is the app. Love it on phone and iPad. You are crazy if you are still on another fantasy football site. I wish we found this sooner. Well done! Ease of use UI/UX is light years better than the rest."
***** "All 12 owners use this app as their go to source for our dynasty league. From email slow draft to waivers - trades - lineups. It's does it all and does it better than any fantasy football app I've seen. Thank you and keep on developing !!"
***** "The only MFL app I've encountered that can do everything on the site. Recommend it to everyone."
• Submit your lineup
• View matchups and live scores
• View league standings
• Read and post messages on your league's message board
• Draft players and view draft results
• Read fantasy football news
• Add or drop players
• Waiver and blind-bid waiver requests
• Propose or respond to trade offers
• View and respond to polls
• Chat with the entire league
• Search players by name, team, or position.
• View the Top Adds, Top Owns, or Top Starters filter.
• Commissioners can act on behalf of franchise owners
• View Schedules and Transactions
• Enter your NFL, Fantasy, or Survivor Pool Picks
Add all of your leagues and manage them from one app!
Fix ad display issue on iPads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gets the job done, but not proudly
- live scoring regularly doesn’t work
- times and days of games have been wrong several times this year
- news is sparse, delayed, and sometimes just blatantly incorrect (see Chris Carson news today)
- many league members find it challenging to navigate and not user friendly
- its a pay site, that then runs ads, that runs ads over important information. If we’re paying, get rid of the ads. If you want ads, it should be free to us. I don’t care that you don’t work for MFL. They pay you to develop the app. To the user, it doesn’t matter who works for who. We pay money, this thing should work.
- player stats within the player bio often have glitches with incomplete data on the stat lines
It’s really not a great site or app. There are a few features our league needs that are only offered on MFL. That’s nice. But generally, espn, yahoo, and cbssportsline all have better sites, better apps, and they don’t ask us to pay for them. Step up your game.
Developer Response ,
I appreciate the feedback, but do want to make it clear I do not work for MFL and they do not pay me to develop my app. I created this app because I'm a fan of MFL and their platform.
BTW, the bug where ads were appearing centered on iPads has been fixed and the update will be available very soon.
Great way to get MFL on the go
I read people say it’s difficult to use the app if you don’t have a pre-selected group of people, but if you do and need the mobile version of MFL this app does the trick. Doing a startup dynasty IDP 48 round draft (started a few days ago) and the app performs phenomenally with no crashes and is incredibly smooth. Myself and the other 11 league mates are very pleased with the performance and no one has noted anything negative. The app is lacking some of the team customizability of the website, but that is to be expected. Thumbs up to the developers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear my app is working well for you and your league mates!
Slow and no mystery
The app is extremely slow in scoring and with the DFS league all rosters become visible on Thursday night even if you have no one playing until Sunday, giving others in the league the chance to match your lineup. Other than those two issues the app is great.
- Ken Pespisa
- 193 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Ken Pespisa
- In-App Purchases
- 2020 Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.