The Bacharach MGS-400 App allows users to configure, maintain and interface with compatible MGS-400 gas detectors. Once a Bluetooth connection has been established, the app replaces the need for specialty training/tools and makes compliance with safety standards (ASHRAE 15, EN 378) easy and effective.
- Configuration (Rename device, define alarm thresholds, adjust Modbus settings,
configure relay behavior and manage analog output settings.)
- Maintenance (Test LED/buzzer function, relays, and analog output level.)
- Calibration (View sensor type, serial number and “Calibration Due” timer and initiate zero / span calibrations with customizable field calibration certificate.)
- Intuitive Interface (View current gas measurement and acknowledge alarm / fault status.)
Bug fixes :
- Representation of measured values in %Vol and % Lel
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very easy to configure and test devices with app(really the only way). User friendly!
- Bacharach Inc.
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bacharach Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.