Note: this is a free mobile app for existing McGraw-Hill Education Cross-Platform users. You must have an existing Cross-Platform account to use the app.
Comprehensive test prep on the go!
The McGraw-Hill Education Cross-Platform Prep Course gives you all the tools you need to succeed on your upcoming exam. Our interactive practice tests closely reflect the question types you will see on test day, and the study plan will walk you through all the topics that are critical to your success.
Each Prep Course offers a fun and interactive way to review all of the material you need to know for the test and nothing more. And it’s customizable, so you can build a test prep plan around your own strengths and weaknesses -- spending time on what you need to review and skipping what you don’t.
Inside the app, you’ll find:
- Sample tests that closely reflect what you’ll see on test day
- Answer explanations that clarify exactly how the correct response was reached
- A customizable study plan that allows you to target areas where you need more study and make the most of your study time
- Interactive lessons that cover all topics you need to know
- Tips and tricks from authors intimately familiar with the test
- Valuable feedback and analytics
- Digital flashcards for quick review of key topics
- A social message board that lets you interact with peers preparing for the same test
- A subject-specific game center that provides a fun way to prepare
- And much more!
- Various app improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but could be better
It’s great for helping study and keep track of your progress, but a thing that’s bugging me is that it logs me out every time I close the app. This should be fixed eventually that’s it. Otherwise, great tool.
Amazing prep help for AP Biology!
This textbook, website, and app companion is amazing. It is very organized and easy to understand. This app perfectly works just like the website for an exceptional mobile experience to study anywhere to prepare for the exam. I am so grateful for this and satisfied with my purchase of the AP Biology textbook companion.
There is one downside to the app: you cannot take notes or highlight like you can on the website. Hopefully this is added to the app soon!
Awesome! I got this complementary mobile app with my access code😮😮
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.