A desktop Gmail email client for your Mac, without a browser !
"Mia for Gmail is a fine replacement for Google’s dearly departed original" - Andrew Hayward (macworld.com)
"The Gmail app I was waiting for !" - Eric (mac4ever.com)
* Read and compose your emails without a browser (attachment files supported).
* Labels selection.
* Quick email overview (hold your mouse over an email)
* Desktop notifications for incoming emails (10.8+)
* Fast and lightweight
* Secured: Mia for Gmail is using the oauth 2.0 protocol.
* Mark as read, delete, archive or spam directly from the application.
* Dark mode support.
* Choose the notification sound (among the system sound list)
* Choose your default browser for each account (if ever you prefer to read/compose your emails from your browser).
Premium version features:
* Search in your emails.
* Multiple accounts support.
Note: Mia for Gmail is a 3rd party application for Gmail.
Bug fix: Mia could be stuck after come back from sleep mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LIke it, hate the ‘monthly fee..'
I like it, and a revision ago it was great (it somehow still works well on my macbook pro) but after moving to an imac no matter the version I get ads. It used to be you could pay a flat fee and remove them… now its a monthly fee of $1.99. I want to support the developers, but I don’t want to pay $1.99/mo just to use this without annoying ads.
Love this app!
So pleased Mia finished its upgrade for GMail because this app makes my life so much easier. I track at least eight GMail addresses for clients, volunteer work, etc — Mia keeps me from having to check each account separately. I just see a little notification on the top bar and can even check what's there without opening GMail. LOVE!!
BTW, I had reached out to the developers after receiving the GMail notice a couple of months ago, and they responded quickly. GMail had given them a grace period to finish their upgrade, and the app has worked fine all along.
Perfect...with one exception
This app is everything I wanted - just a simple notification in the menu bar for Gmail. However, it seems like the "ask prior to deleting" feature doesn't work. I've been able to delete ~5 or so emails (testing) without confirmation whatsoever. If this feature was fixed, it'd be a 5 star app for sure.
- Stephane Queraud
- 2.3 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © sovapps.com
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.