Miana is a utility for setting the creation and/or modification date and/or time of a folder and all of its contents to a specified date and time.
Visit the website for more information and a demo.
• Only set the time or date
• Always use the current date and time
• Only set the year when setting dates
• Use the time to "bump" the time, forward or backward, rather than setting it
• Specify which date to set: modification date, creation date, both dates or the EXIF date for image files.
• Specify whether or not folders should be affected
• Whether subfolders or package contents should be processed
Auxiliary functions in the File menu compute the days elapsed since a files modification and creation date, and for displaying an image file's EXIF date.
Using Miana is very simple:
After Miana is launched it displays a status window. Click its button and use the Preferences window to specify the desired date and time, and other options.
Then drag one or more files or folders on top of the Miana application icon in the Finder or the status window. Miana immediately begins to traverse the folders and, optionally, all the subfolders, changing the creation and/or modification date and time of everything it finds to the specified date and time.
Ratings and Reviews
The best at what it does!
I've used Miana for years, and it has saved me so much time by letting me adjust the date/time for better file organization and booking. The app is super fast, depending on the size of the file. And everything just works flawlessly for me. Keep up the great work, Limit Point Software! And please don't forget to update it to better work on MacOS Mojave too :D
Did what I needed
I've only used Miana to change Date Created and Date Modified on files in several folders but it did exactly what I needed. It also did it very quickly. It was able to process about 2K files in about a minute. The price is right too. :-D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.