'MIB Browser' is a tool which provides SNMP monitoring information in your iPhone/iPod/iPad, so you can browse SNMP information with it.
Main features of MIBBrowser are:
- Provides SNMPWalk, SNMPGet
- Supports SNMPv1/v2/v3 (Supports noAuthnoPriv/authNoPriv/authPriv, MD5/SHA, AES/DES for v3)
- SNMP server profiles (Group and configurable display name/description)
- Fetch history for each server (You can browse past fetch results.)
- Real-time graph (Counter and Gauge type)
- Scan And Add: Scan Wi-Fi local network so to add server easily
- Support row-sorted view in case of Table type
- MIB management for module loading
- User custom (private) MIB files (Download via HTTP, Supports Zip archived file for multiple MIB files)
- Result filtering by keyword
- Export result as Text and CSV via mail
- Launching app with "snmp://" URL scheme (RFC 4088)
- Bookmark for variable
dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A bit awkward to peruse, though.
Up intuitive and extremely ugly
The info is there but the custom mibs detail what they indicate. Make a group able GUI.
It also hangs and crashes regularly. Waste of money, I could have added this stuff to snmp monitor and been happy, but out time. Now I'll be out time and money.
Don't bother. The custom v3 mib integration is nothing more than a sheet readout.....what you get from a walk.
Works great, would be killer if it could decode ASN.1 of Opaque so other data types can be used
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.