FREE & UNLIMITED ACCESS FOR 2 MONTHS!!
• Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards "Best eBook App" Finalist
• Appy Awards "Best Music App" Finalist
• The Guardian's "50 Best Apps for Kids that Parents Can Trust"
• COPPA Compliant and Teacher Designed
• No-Ads or Social Media links
Featured in Parents Magazine, Mashable, The Guardian, Wired Magazine, Gizmodo, Children's Technology Review, Teachers with Apps, and elsewhere
WHAT IS MIBBLIO?
Mibblio® is the first musically interactive storybook app of its kind. Inside Mibblio is a world of beautiful MIBBLETS — illustrated story-songs that invite children to read along, sing along, and jam along.
Some mibblets are based on songs that we all know and love, such as “The Wheels on the Bus”, “On Top of Spaghetti”, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", and “Old MacDonald”. Other mibblets are entirely original compositions, such as "Monkey Jones", “Gordon, the Puppy Scientist”, and “The Mashed Potato Monster Gang.”
Now with mibblets featuring Tracy Bonham, Lunch Money, Boxtop Jenkins with the Indigo Girls, Splash'N Boots, Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band, Mister G, Key Wilde & Mr. Clarke, Hot Peas 'n Butter, Ben Rudnick & Friends, Moona Luna, Debbie and Friends, Karen K, The Wiyos, The Bandana Splits, The Third Wheel Band, Grammy-winning drummer Marty Beller, Grammy-nominated mandolinist Andy Statman, and many more!
Mibblio enables kids to:
• EXPERIENCE creative and fun stories through music
• JAM ALONG using Mibblio’s keyboard, “strum pad”, and percussion instruments
• DISCOVER new instrument combinations by muting and soloing individual audio tracks
• UNDERSTAND the key to developing music by building the layers of a song
• EXPLORE the entire library of mibblets straight from the Mibblio app!
Strum pad: Acoustic guitar, banjo, ukulele, electric guitar, harp
Keyboard: Piano, guitar, violin, vibraphone, saxophone, clarinet, flute, accordion
Percussion: Tambourine, snare, maracas, rimshot, high hat, triangle, bongos, claps, cowbells, vibraslap
PRAISE FOR MIBBLIO:
"Exactly what an iPad app for a kid should be." -Gizmodo
“State of the art” -Teachers with Apps
"It's like training wheels for your future DJ." -Mashable
“Make beautiful music on your iPad with Mibblio.” -Parents Magazine
"Music to everyone’s ears." -Wired
"Learn the basics of creating a song, with a dash of reading. -Children's Technology Review
"An interactive party!" -iPadKids.com
"Children’s stories [brought] to musical life" -SoundCtrl.com
Subscription Billing Options:
Mibblio Full Access - Monthly
Important things to know about the subscription:
• Subscription can be canceled anytime by going to the Account Settings
• Users can opt out any time during the trial period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase of the app
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the subscribed price
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Learn more: http://kids.mibblio.com/
If you have any questions of need help, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com
We are currently giving away unlimited access to all of Mibblio's amazing content for your first two months! We hope you enjoy Mibblio, an engaging and enriching activity for your kids, during these work-and-play-and-discover-and-learn-at-home times!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Kids!
My son has been enjoying this app for weeks and we've purchased many songs on it so far. We haven't found one that we didn't like. I absolutely love the creativeness of this app and how much fun the songs and the controls are - and they're catchy too!
Great for Quarantine music time!
We are in love with this app as a family: our (almost) three year old is engaged for a solid half hour every other day, playing music and listening and investigating. I’m also an elementary music teacher and have used this app with my students—they are able to challenge themselves at whatever level they are. I wish it could be for phone or chrome book, too, to increase access; it’s a brilliant, remarkable app.
Our kids love Mibblio
This is such a great, creative, flexible music app for kids and for their parents and grandparents. The illustrations are beautiful. The music options are so extensive. The app is structured so that the instrumentations added by the child are always in key and melodic, making it much more enjoyable for the adults to listen to. It is really amazing — combining story telling and music creation in a huge variety of ways. A must-have!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mibblio, Inc.
- 414.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2020 Mibblio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wheels on the Bus $0.99
- Old MacDonald $0.99
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider $0.99
- On Top of Spaghetti $0.99
- Animal Alphabet $0.99
- Monkey Jamboree $0.99
- Superhero Vacation $0.99
- Mashed Potato Monster Gang $0.99
- Millie and Her Curling, Whirling Hair $0.99
- Sunny Side Up $0.99