The Mice of Riddle Place: The Mystery of Mrs. Wirth
Help solve the mystery of what is causing Mrs. Wirth's mysterious illness! In this game, the player will embark on an exciting journey using Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) in the exciting world of Riddle Place.
Designed with the Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core Standards as its educational framework, this game includes a free companion teacher guide available on the iBooks store and our website http://meadowlarkscience.com/
The game is designed to take an average of 30-35 minutes to play through and can be played in the classroom, at home or anywhere! Designed with feedback from 6-8th grade teachers and students, we’re excited to invite you on a STEM adventure!
• Easy to use chapter-based system allows players to play from start to finish or focus on a particular section
• Companion guide for teachers includes engagement and extension activities for your classroom
• Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core Standards are outlined in easy-to-use visual format for busy teachers
• Players learn about conducting biomedical research through the use of biomedical equipment and gathering data
• Utilizing the scientific method, players determine the issues at hand and remediate Mrs. Wirth's environment
To learn more, visit us on our website http://meadowlarkscience.com/ and
This project was supported by the Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health under Award Number R41OD021311. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Some minor gameplay and graphic bug fixes
- Meadowlark Science and Education, LLC
- 563.1 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Meadowlark Science and Education, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.